Chapter 30

Luke pov

I started a fight with Dylan. Yes i hate him, no lying bout that. It got physical and everyone pulled both of us apart. Ashley yelled at us and she was done. Done with both of us and basically broke up with Dylan. She stormed off upstairs. I got out of the grip of everyone and yelled at them to go away. I looked at dylan and Ashton stepped infront of me to stop me. "Dont you two dickwads know what you've done? You both know Ashley so well that you know how bad her depression gets." My eyes went wide and i started running up the stairs with both of the following behind yelling for me. I knew she would be on the front porch so i went out there with the guys following behind. I got outside and its raining but no Ashley. "Shes not out here." I said turning to them. Then dylan ran out in the yard and we went after him. He was freaking out and on his phone. "Dylan whats wrong?" Ashton asked getting his attention. "The cars gone." He answered worry and fear in his voice. I started swearing and blaming myself. We went back inside and Ashton went to get his keys when Alex and Calum came over. Alex immediately knew something was wrong cuz of Dylan's face. "Whats going on?" She asked. "Ashley left and took the car." Dylan said worried. Alex started to panic a bit.

Ashton came running done the stairs full on panicking. "Ashton whats wrong?" Calum asked. "Uhm so i ended up getting a text from her phone and i just got off the phone, uhm Ashley is in the hospital." We all gasped and just couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth. We left in Ashton's car. I texted Michael and told him where we were going. We pulled up to a red light and a tow truck went by with Ashley's car all banged up on it. "Hey isnt that her car?" Ashton asked. I nodded and whispered a 'yah'. Finally we pulled into the hospital and we all ran in and asked where her room was. They wouldn't let any of us in yet so we sat down in the waiting room, guilt, sadness, worry running through all of us. After about an hour, Ashton went to check if we could go back and only one of us could go. "Ashton should go. He's pretty much the only one she doesn't hate right now." Alex said. We agreed. He went back and we stayed in the lobby. I couldn't help but start crying. The guilt was eating me alive and i felt like shit for treating her the way i did. "Luke stop crying. I dont feel like crying again." Alex said. "Sorry but i cant handle this anymore. This is all my fault. I started this mess and i need to end it. Im sorry for bringing you into it Al and sorry for picking fights with you man. I just, i was just jealous i guess of how happy you made her. I made her happy but i knew she was falling apart in her mind. Its all my fault. I should've just left her alone." I said hating myself. We all just. Tried to comfort eachother and calm down. Eventually we all ended up falling asleep waiting for Ashton to come back and give us the news.