Chapter 31

(A/N: cred to owner of the video)
__________
Dylan pov

We were at the party having a great time and Ashton took Ashley and i to the basement and we played beer pong for like a good hour or so. She was really good at it too. She was about to start a new round when Luke came down and tried to stop her. He kept annoying her and i stepped in. We started arguing then it got physical. Everyone eventually tore us off eachother and Ashley stepped in and told us she was done with us and broke up with me. You have no idea how much that hurt. She ran upstairs. Luke and i got free from everyone and Ashton started yelling at us about how we should have thought about her and how bad her depression is. I couldn't agree more. We should have. We ran upstairs and we figured she would be on the porch so we ran out there and no Ashley. Then i remembered she had the car keys and i ran out in the pouring ran to the street and there was no car. She the car. The guys caught up to me and they asked what was going on and i told them the car was gone. We ran back inside and Ashton went to his room to get his car keys and my sister came up to us with Calum and his arm wrapped around her. We told her what was going on cuz she saw my face and got worried. Ashton came back and he was freaking out. He told us he got a call and she was in the hospital. We ran out to his car and drove there. We were at a stop light when we saw a tow truck with her car on it go by. I almost started to cry because of how badly damaged the car was i knew she was in critical condition. We got to the hospital and ran in the er and asked what room she was in. They told us to wait cuz none of us could go back yet. So we sat in the waiting for an hour and Ashton went to check if we could see her yet. He came back and told us only one could see her for now. We voted on him cuz he the only person here she doesn't hate right now. So now we're just sitting her waiting. Luke went off about how its all his fault and its true it was. He caused all this. After that we ended up falling asleep in the waiting room until Ashton came back.