Wolfie

*Y/N POV*

I slowly walked up to Shawn's door slightly knocking on his door. I played around with the hem of my shirt feeling heat rush through my body.

"Shawn are you awake?" I asked.

He creaked open the door and smiled.

"You hungry babe?" He smirked.

I evilly smirked and nodded. I strutted in kissing down the jaw of his beautiful glowing face. He looked outside nervously continuing to undress me. He rested me on the bed slowly taking off my underwear with his teeth. I moaned a bit as he sucked the inner part of my legs.

"Shawn" I moaned.

"Shh" he commanded.

He slowly entered me pounding me against the bed. Slowly sliding in and out hitting just the right spot. I moaned so loudly the neighbors probably could hear me.

"Say it!" He growled.

"Sh-"

"Say it!" He growled this time his eyes turning a golden color and his canines sharper then before.

I moaned and screamed pushing him off. I fumbled with clothes. I was so frightened but so intrigued at the same time. What the hell was that?!

"Sh-Shawn" I sobbed.

He sighed putting back on his underwear.

"I was afraid you were gonna find out this way" he said licking his canines.

"Shawn w-what are you?!" I screamed.

He slowly approached me with hunger in his eyes. He hovered over me looking stronger then before.

"Y/N, I'm a werewolf" he mumbled.

"A w-what?" I whimpered.

He nodded and sighed.

"Shawn, why didn't you tell me?" I asked sitting next to him on the bed.

"Why are you not scared?" He asked still looking at me with golden eyes.

"Because I love you and I will always accept the way you are" I replied kindly grabbing his soft strong hands.

He smiled and pecked my cheek.

"So you're not afraid?"

"Not after that sex" I chuckled.

He smirked and leaned back proudly.

"Now show me what you can do, make this kitten purr" I said seductively crawling on top of him.