Stolen: Part 3

Tonight's the night I take down the asshole who hurt my baby girl. No one takes advantage of her, ever. I parked in the very top parking lot of the building that no one comes up to. I walked over to the Halloween Carnival looking around the place. I looked below the parking lot seeing people dressed in costumes roaming the carnival. Screams came from the rides and I could smell popcorn aroma to the top.

"I'm here asshole" I said raising my hands.

I pulled at my leather jacket waiting for something to happen. I cocked the gun behind my back. I see two shadows appear from behind a couple cars. y/n is shivering in her underwear and bra, beat up, with a rope tied in her mouth.

"Y/n" I said to myself.

He pushed her to the ground and spit at her feet. She sobbed crawling towards me. I run over to her pushing the uncocked gun in the back of my pants.

"Did you come alone fucker?" he asked looking around the place.

I looked up at him scoffing. I untied the rope from her mouth as she gasped for air. She crawled into my chest sobbing.

"Here's your money" I said throwing a bag at him.

He caught it and nodded.

"Pleasure doing business with you Mendes. Her pussy tastes like shit" he scoffed shoving the bag in his jacket.

I grunted running after him jumping at him. I took a couple blows to his face. He rolled over punching me leaving a couple of bruises. I pulled him up punching him again in the face.

"DON'T EVER TOUCH HER EVER AGAIN YOU HEAR ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I yelled angrily.

I panted and looked at y/n leaning against the jeep. He crawled away from me spitting out a little blood. He ran off with the money with a scared look on his face.

"Let's go y/n" I said helping her in.

She looked at my clenched jaw with a scared look on her face. I grabbed her face and smiled in relief.

"Don't worry baby, nobody touches you except me"