Tutor

I walked slowly to class sitting in my seat. Geometry my least favorite class. I sighed whipping out my phone to play on it until the bell rings.

"Hey kids, so we have a new student transferring from the other geometry class, Shawn Mendes" the teacher spoke.

My heart dropped out of my ass. I couldn't breathe. The cutest kid that I have a crush on is walking into my classroom right now. I looked up making awkward eye contact with him:

"please take a seat next y/n please" the teacher smiled.

My eyes widened at her as he slid in the seat next to me. He smiled and mouthed hi. He's never looked at me, I don't think. He's never spoke to me, I don't think. I wonder if he could hear my heart pounding right now because I can't breathe.

---

After class was over I wanted to go home so bad and throw up. But I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulder.

"y/n hey sorry, but do you have the notes from today I spilled coffee all over mine in my bag" Shawn spoke with a rasp in his voice.

Is was so sexy my heart melted right then and there.

"I uh- yeah!" I chuckled nervously.

He smiled as I handed them to him. He nodded heading off in the other direction. The way he looked at me made me wanna throw up, again.

---

The next day I nervously sat in my seat this time. I didn't want to look at him. Every time I did he would smirk and I would start to panic. His lazy eye, the little scar above near his pearly white smile, his brown chocolate orbs staring at you, his hair quiffed to the side as he pushed it back. Perfection. I smiled pulling out my binder from my backpack.

"thank you" he smiled handing me back my notes from yesterday.

"No problem" I replied putting them back into my binder.

---

"Shawn, I'm sorry but you're failing math. You might want to consider getting a tutor" I overheard the teacher as I was cleaning up my stuff.

I looked at Shawn as he came back over to get his bag. He sighed holding his hand to his head.

"You okay?" I asked.

He followed me out of the classroom and sighed.

"I'm failing math" he sighed sadly.

I nodded and sighed back.

"I could probably tutor you" i suggested regretting it.

"Oh my gosh that would be so amazing y/n, really!" He said excitedly throwing his backpack over his shoulder.

I smiled and nodded.

"Come over tomorrow and we'll go over basics okay?" I replied trying to keep my cool.

"Okay sounds great thanks y/n I owe you!" He chuckled running backwards towards his locker.

I ran out of school heading towards home. Why did I say I would do that?!? I'm so stupid! No y/n, just keep your cool, you can do this.

---

I heard a knock at my door quickly running over to answer it. I swing the door open seeing a beautiful brown headed boy.

"H-hi Shawn" I stuttered.

"Hey y/n" he smirked sliding in my house.

He set his book on the island in front of my kitchen. I smiled taking a seat next to him.

"How are you?" He asked kindly.

"Oh, I could be better but I'm fine" I chuckled. "And you?"

He smiled and nodded. We talked about math for a while until Shawn was getting bored and so was I.

"and that's the equation for that" I pronounced huffing.

"Cool okay" he sighed writing down the information.

"I'm sorry I'm so boring" I said playing with my fingers.

"what? No!" He said chuckling. "Math is just boring"

I smiled and nodded. And then, I felt something traveling up my skirt. Shawn's hand played with the hem of my underwear making me cringe in my stomach.

"S-Shawn what are you doing?" I stuttered.

"I really like you y/n" he replied feeling me.

"Uh you do?"

He smirked and nodded. He pulled me towards the couch setting me on his lap. He kissed my neck leaving trails of wet kisses. I moaned a bit as he lightly sucked on my spot. He laid me down on the couch hovering over me all sexy like. He made out with me for a good 10 minutes.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked smirking. "How bout 5:30?"

"How bout 6 when my parents aren't home" I said as he sat up leaving me there hanging.

I wanted to kiss him so badly but he just got up to get his bag.

"Sounds good" he winked and disappeared behind my door.

He stood at the door and looked up at me.

"Maybe I can teach you a few things"