Hit Single

I was so nervous. My new hit single Save Me was coming out tonight. I was gonna make a YouNow so everybody could celebrate. I was texting my best friend Maggie Lindemann about it as she waited patiently for it as well. She was so happy for me. It sucked that she lived in LA and I lived her in Toronto.

"What's up guys its y/n!" I said to my computer camera excitedly.

I smiled and waved.

"Who's excited for my new single Save Me?" I asked them. "I know its been a long time and you all have been waiting for this song and I'm so excited to share it with you, twenty more minutes until the drop!"

I saw millions of people long on, commenting nice things. I have the best fans ever. I have been doing music for a while but this was my first song so I was nervous. I haven't showed anybody the details or any lyrics because I wanted to make it a complete surprise. They weren't happy at first, but they still except the idea.

"I love you guys so much, you have no idea. I really hope you like this song and everything to come with it after because I worked really hard on it" I smiled shrugging my sweater.

I saw one specific comment from an old friend. "Excited to hear it y/n". It was from Shawn. I haven't heard from him since sophomore year. He left school because he's this big popstar living his dream and the whole school couldn't be more proud.

"3! 2! 1!" I yelled excitedly watching the time disappear from the clock. "GO BUY SAVE ME ON ITUNES I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!"

Tears fell from my eyes as I wiped them away from my cheeks. Everyone kind of disappeared which hopefully meant that they went to go buy it. I left YouNow heading onto Twitter to talk about my new single. I tweeted it and then went to my Instagram to do the same. After all the excitement I got a text as it popped up on my phone. I felt the world stop and grabbed it quickly.

Such a great song y/n, you rock beautiful, coming home soon

-Shawn xx