Magcon

I've been waiting to see my boyfriend Shawn for 2 months now. We've been dating for 4 years and I've missed him so much. I walked up to the convention center and screaming girls came running up to me with cameras and questions. I smiled, took pictures with them, and headed inside.

"Cammy?" I chuckled looking at how tall and good he looked.

"Y/N!" He yelled running over to me engulfing me in a hug.

I chuckled and hugged him back trying to keep my balance.

"Shawn's over there, he has a surprise for you" he said smiling raising his eyebrow.

I cocked my head and slowly made my way towards the group of boys.

"Shawn?!" I smiled tears filling my eyes.

His facial expression when he looked at me made my heart drop. I ran over to him wrapping my legs around his torso. His hands holding the back of my head with his fingers in my hair.

"I missed you so much baby girl" he said in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you way more" I sobbed.

He dropped me and I smiled pecking his lips.

"Okay love birds we need to get on stage" Matt said hugging my shoulder.

I smiled and watched them walk on stage.

"We want y/n! We want y/n! We want y/n!" The crowd shouted.

I blushed and chuckled a little bit. Shawn waved me over to come on. I shook my head. He rolled his eyes stomping over to me, scooping me up, and carried me on stage. He set me down and bent down to tie his shoes. The crowd awed as he pulled a ring out of his pocket. It shined under the stage lights.

"Y/n" he chuckled.

I covered my mouth and stepped back a bit to breathe. I bent down feeling the tears rush to my eyes.

"Y/n" Shawn said grabbing my hand.

I sobbed and wiped the last tears away. The crowd cheered and awed.

"Y/n, I've loved you for the longest time. Even when I first met you I fell in love with your perfect face. You mean so much to me and I want you by my side for the rest of my life" he said so passionately it made my whole body shiver.

The guys were jumping all over the place excitedly. They jumped on Shawn's shoulder. The crowd of girls screamed and cried for me.

"Y/n, will you marry me?" He asked.

The guys and crowd cheered loudly.

"Say yes!" Cameron urged me.

I nodded uncovering my mouth to hug Shawn. The crowd cheered again clapping and whistling.

"We love you y/n!" Everyone yelled.

"I love you guys so much" I mouthed to them.

Shawn kissed me and all the feelings of the first time we kissed came crawling back through my skin. I looked at Shawn as he looked at the crowd smiling and clapping back at them. I was gonna be Mrs. Y/n Mendes and everything will be perfect, just like him.

-----

Sorry for the cheesy imagine but I'm in the mood💗💗