nineteen

not josh lol

---

baby boy: hey b can you come over??

read

baby boy: please

read

baby boy: please please please

read

baby boy: i know you're reading these jfc, brendon

beebo: i was talking to a fucking cute boy and you interrupted me tf is so important

beebo: ??

baby boy: i HAVE A DATE

baby boy: TODAY

baby boy: I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

beebo: shit

beebo: i'll be over in like ten minutes

baby boy: (✿◠‿◠) real mvp

read

---

tyler set his phone down on his bed next to him, standing up afterwards. he walked over to his closet and opened it.

it was about five in the afternoon, should he have invited brendon over so early? he still had about four hours until josh actually arrived. tyler didn't even know where josh and him were going, how would he be able to pick an outfit?

why was he so stressed out?

it's only a date. tyler told himself, taking a deep breath.

his thoughts were interrupted though when he heard his door slam open. "i'm here." brendon announced.

"how did yo-" tyler began, but brendon just cut him off.

"your mom let me in." that made sense.

"she's really gotta stop doing that." tyler said, shaking his head as brendon sat down on his bed.

"okay, so. details." was all he said, turning a bit and looking at tyler expectantly.

"well, i met this boy." tyler started, leaving out how he actually met him. that's another story for another time. "and we sort of had our first date already. it was at his apartment-" he was cut off again.

"you had your first date and you didn't tell me? wow tyler, i thought we were best friends, guess not." brendon said with mock anger.

"shut up. anyways, we had our first date and then on wednesday he asked me out on another one. he didn't even tell me where we're going. so i don't know what to wear or do and, ah i'm stressed." tyler finished, letting out a deep sigh at the end.

"when is the date?" brendon asked.

"it's at nine."

"nine in the afternoon?"

"no nine in the morning, you idiot." tyler replied, sounding just a bit irritated.

"jeez well, i came over to have a good time and honestly i'm feeling so attacked right now." brendon said being only half serious.

"correction. you came over here to help me, now get up and get over here." and brendon did. he stood up and walked right over to tyler's closet, pushing him out of the way as he started looking through everything. tyler didn't mind this though, it was just brendon's personality. which he was pretty used to.

"okay, try on these," brendon said, laying a few things down on tyler's bed. "and then this," he laid another outfit down. "and then these." he finished, laying out yet another outfit on his bed. and so, tyler started changing into the first outfit.

---

it was around eight twenty when tyler was finally finished getting ready. they settled on his floral button up, black skinny jeans, and his lucky floral vans. it kind of bothered him that that two floral patterns didn't match, but he got over it.

tyler and brendon walked down stairs into their living room, sitting down next to each other on the couch. they both watched tv and just talked as they waited for josh to arrive. thankfully, they convinced his parents to go out for a little bit. tyler honestly didn't want josh meeting his parents. that would be way too soon, considering this is only their second date.

around eight fifty five or so, they were both just eagerly staring out the window, waiting for him to pull up. tyler decided to check the time, and sighed once he saw it. 9:01.

"he's not coming, i knew it. he probably doesn't even like me. i really liked him, why would he-" tyler immediately stopped when he heard a knock at the door.

"how do i look?" he whispered, standing up and flattening out his shirt as well as running his fingers through his hair.

"great. don't keep him waiting! answer the door!" brendon whisper shouted, standing up as well.

tyler did as he was told and walked over to the door, finally opening it to reveal josh standing there with a smile on his face, looking amazing as usual. he was wearing black skinny jeans (same as tyler), a grey button up, and black original vans.

"hey, baby boy." josh said, his smile widening ever so slightly.

tyler just kind of awkwardly waved and smiled as well, stepping out of the house as brendon stood in the door.

"be careful." brendon said, giving tyler a hug.

"thanks, bren, i'll call you later." tyler replied, hugging him back and soon breaking away. he laced his fingers with josh's, then began waking down the driveway to josh's car. brendon watched as they walked, of course, smiling a bit. tyler was basically his little brother, and if josh ever did anything to him, he would not be happy.

"you look cute." josh complimented, giving him a small kiss on the side of his head.

"thank you, you do too." tyler said, giggling a bit and looking down, trying to hide the noticeable blush on his face. which was quite hard.

"thanks, babe." josh replied as they arrived at his car. he held the door open for tyler and closed it once he was in. then, josh got in the drivers side. he turned and looked at tyler, smirking.

"let's go." josh said, starting to drive as tyler just sat there wondering what they were actually going to do.

---

950+ words okay. wow. i'm proud of myself. i have a few cute little dates planned for them, and i'm so excited omg.

school starts tomorrow and i'm so anxious ohmygod. and also 800+ views?? i almost died?? and almost 100 votes??? dude, you guys are great.

i'm pretty happy rn. except for school bc i've got like 2 friends.

thanks for reading, ily guys.

- angel