sixty six

"well that was a roller coaster of emotions." tyler shook his head as they walked out of the movie theater.

"i know right. but baby dory was adorable." josh giggled a bit, agreeing with tyler.

"and her parents were like, great." tyler said in response.

josh laughed a bit. "unlike mine."

tyler blushed a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. he hadn't realized what he had said. "oh, yeah. i'm honestly surprised that there was a gay couple in the movie, though." he changed the subject rather quickly.

"me too, i didn't think disney or pixar would have the balls to do it." josh said, arriving at the car. he unlocked it and opened he door for tyler, then went to the other side for himself.

tyler threw his bags in the backseat and then buckled up, josh did the same. he plugged in his phone and began playing some blink 182. tyler, on the other hand, took out his phone and started going though his messages.

bren x: have u heard back from the colleges yet or like

bren x: i'm just as eager as u are so

tyler: not yet but i'll look at my email when i get home

tyler: do you think they'll get back to me by now??

bren x: yea i think so

tyler: okay i'll text you when i get home b

read

"josh, are we doing anything else today?" tyler asked, locking his phone and then turning to look at josh.

"i mean, i wasn't really planning on it... is there anything else you want to do?" josh asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"not really. i was just asking." tyler nodded.

"do you want to drive through somewhere or get like pizza for dinner?" josh asked, turning down the music a bit.

"uhm, pizza sounds good. can we like watch a movie or play mario cart afterwards?" tyler answered.

"sure, why not." josh shrugged.

after that the boys were both silent once again, just listening to the music that surrounded them. it wasn't long before they both got home. and tyler received some more messages.

mom: hey tyler, have you considered what we said?

tyler: yeah, actually i applied to some colleges

mom: that's great sweetie! did you apply to mine?

tyler: yeah i haven't checked any responses yet though

mom: check them later please i'm looking forward to hearing about it. i'd love for you to go there, even if it means not being able to see you that often. it's a great school, tyler.

tyler: i'm sure it is i'll tell you when i get check mom!!

mom: okay love you be safe

read

josh walked into the room as tyler sat down on the couch, putting his phone away. "what do you want on your pizza or what kind?" he asked, his phone and a menu in hand.

"white and meat lovers?" tyler suggested.

"sounds good i'll order it in a minute." josh nodded.

"okay, i've gotta go check something on my laptop. i'll be back in like a few minutes." tyler told josh, standing up.

"okay, that's fine." josh responded before watching tyler walk to their room as he dialed the pizzerias number.

tyler grabbed his laptop from beside their bed and opened it. he sat down on top of the bed and crossed his legs, putting the lap top on top of them. the first thing he opened was his gmail. he was actually shocked to see responses from most of the schools he had applied for.

he skimmed through most of the emails, checking to see whether he was accepted or not and if so, when the final paperwork and payment was due. after seeing all of the responses, he pulled out his phone once again.

tyler: columbus university, new york state university, deleware valley university, yale, harvard, and ohio state accepted me.

bren x: that's great omg have u decided which one yet??

tyler: not yet, i need some time to think. and i'm going to have to talk about it with josh and all

bren x: ok that makes sense, but know i'll support u with what ever decision u make!! love you

tyler: thanks b, love you too.

read

and then tyler sent the same text to his mom.

mom: oh! that's great tyler!! are you considering new york? it has wonderful opportunities for you.

tyler: yes, i'm considering it, but i don't know yet. i've gotta think about it a little bit and read up some more

mom: okay! hope to hear what you pick soon!

read

with that, tyler locked his phone and put it back in his pocket. he shut his laptop and put it back where it belonged. tyler walked back to the living room where josh sat.

"it'll be here in twenty minutes." josh said, turning on the wii so they could play mario cart in the mean time.

"can we watch the purge anarchy so we can go see the purge election year soon?" tyler asked shyly.

"tyler, you don't like scary movies." josh rose an eyebrow at that as he turned to look at him.

"i know, but you do." tyler smiled as he sat down next to josh, grabbing a controller and strapping it around his wrist.

"baby boy, we don't have to do something you don't want to do." josh smiled at that though.

"i do want to do it, for you." tyler explained, moving closer to josh and kissing his cheek.

"well, in that case, yeah. we'll watch it when the pizza gets here." josh grinned.

"okay. let's play for now." tyler grinned as well. this was their favorite game.

"i love you so much." josh smiled, turning tyler's head to kiss him for a moment. "but i'm going to beat your ass in this game."

"wow, love you too, babe." tyler shook his head as he laughed.

josh grabbed his controller and they got to it. they selected the track and their characters and such. josh was luigi, and tyler was princess peach. the usual. and then they got to it and began racing.

-—-

hey i'm so sorry for not updating!! but i was so upset last night and just couldn't do it but i'm all good now !

also i'm almost to 10k votes ?? whatthefuck i'm so happy!! thank you all sm? ilyasm

- angel