twenty five

tyler was situated in josh's lap, just sitting on top of his bed. they were both really just cuddling and scrolling though tumblr on each of their phones. neither of the boys cared though. tyler was starting to get bored, so he decided to just start talking to josh. sort of.

baby boy: i'm tired

dogbreath: you're litterally sitting in my lap

dogbreath: why are you texting me? ??

dogbreath: i can literally see what you're typing tho

baby boy: do you not like texting me or something

dogbreath: no

dogbreath: that's not what i'm saying

dogbreath: we can go to sleep and cuddle if you want

baby boy: that's exactly what i want how did you know??

dogbreath: you just told me?¿

baby boy: you're killing it, josh

dogbreath: sorry sorry

read

"better be." tyler said with a small smirk, putting his phone down and standing up. he walked over to his closet and got out some pajamas, putting them on.

josh pretended like he was looking at his phone still, which he was, but not gonna lie, he may or may not have looked at tyler's butt a few times. just few.

soon, tyler walked back over to the bed and laid down in front of josh. josh put his phone down on the bed, something he always did, and wrapped his arms around tyler. tyler pulled a few blankets over them and leaned back into josh, smiling at how comfortable he felt.

"you have a cute butt." josh said out of no where, but still managed to make tyler's face turn bright red.

"shut up," tyler said, leaning his head to the side and burying it in his pillow.

that was all that was really said after that. they spooned each other and stayed silent until eventually tyler fell asleep in josh's arms. josh let out a content sigh and kissed the back of tyler's head.

"i love you." he whispered before falling asleep himself, not having enough courage to actually it when tyler was awake. he'd do it sometime though, he knew it.

---
sorry all of the chapters lately have sucked lmao

lol short shitty chapter hah. i had something planned but then i forgot it so oh well. and also i convinced my parents to let me get a tattoo when i turn sixteen (i'd do it now but there's laws nd all) so i'm pretty happy.

but that's about it, i'm pretty lame.

thanks for reading guys, i love you.

- angel