thirty seven

"uh yeah, sure. go ahead." tyler answered, getting a bit scared.

he didn't know what josh was going to say and it honestly scared the hell out of him.

"well, i was just thinking... and you obviously don't have to say yes," josh started, sounding very hesitant. "you know what, it's stupid. never mind, don't worry about-" tyler cut him off.

"josh, i'm sure it's not stupid. just ask, i promise i won't react badly or anything." tyler promised, sitting up so he was now across from josh. he leaned over and placed a small kiss on josh's cheek, giving him a reassuring smile.

josh took a deep breath and looked directly at tyler. "okay, what i was going to say is... i was wondering if maybe you wanted to move in with me?" he asked, his hands shaking a bit as he spoke. was it too soon?

tyler said there, looking lost in thought. eventually, he looked up at josh once again and gave him a small nod. "of course i would."

"awesome!" josh said, pumping his fist into the air. "i'm honestly so happy that you agreed to this.."

"yeah. me too. uhm, but when are we going to do this?" tyler asks, looking confused. josh had work half of the week, and they'd obviously  need help.

"whenever you want, baby boy." josh said, a content smile on his face. "the sooner the better."

"shit, i've gotta start packing. i need to buy boxes to put my stuff in first. i have to call my mom-" he was cut off though when josh pressed his lips to tylers.

"relax, how about i come help you pack after work tomorrow?" josh asked, pulling away.

"yeah... that'd be good. thank you." tyler said, smiling down at the ground as he though about the situation.

he was going to be moving in with his boyfriend who he loves. it made tyler feel so content just to think about it.

"anytime, baby boy." josh said in response, leaning forward and wrapping his arms around him once again.

"i love you, josh." tyler whispered, resting his head on josh's shoulder.

"i love you too, tyler."josh responded, holding tyler in his arms.

-—-

short lil chap bc i don't feel like writing anymore tbh. sorry. but hey the next chapter is better

also it's almost 2 am i need sleep i just spent like 4 hrs dying my hair

thanks for reading, ily.

- angel