sixty five

dedicated to; cosmiciero thatsalotofpilots 21emo_beans plantshowell twentyonemarijuanas thememeking

-—-

"i'm taking you out today." josh told tyler once hey had both gotten out of bed.

"what?" tyler asked in confusion, rubbing circles in his eyes.

"i'm taking you out. like on a date. you deserve it after everything in the past couple days." josh shrugged.

tyler shook his head. "babe, you don't have to do that..."

"the thing is, i want to do this. you're important to me, and i want to make you feel special, baby boy." josh said. "we can do whatever you want today. go shopping, go somewhere, out to eat. hell, i'll buy another cat. i just want you to be happy." tyler could tell there was no changing josh's mind as of now, so he might as well just agree and let him spoil him.

"i mean, shopping would be nice... and i still haven't seen finding dory yet so." tyler smiled, knowing he was going to get what he wanted.

"whatever you want. when do you wanna leave?" josh asked.

"i don't know, like an hour? i have to get ready." tyler shrugged.

"an hour? it's takes me like ten minutes to get ready, but okay." josh shrugged and just sat down on the couch as he watched tyler walk into their room and shut the door behind him.

he scrolled through various social medias ad he waited for tyler, who was taking for ever, but he wasn't going to say anything. eventually, he stood up and walked over to sushi, picking him up and taking him over to his food bowl. he filled it with food and laid out a few treats too. then, josh got out some toys and started messing around with sushi, just killing time as he waited for tyler.

finally, about twenty minutes later, tyler walked out of their room, looking pretty cute. and josh wasn't just saying that. tyler was wearing black skinny jeans, a black tee shirt, and black vans with red socks. but, to top it all off, tyler was wearing a floral kimono. it was black with various pink flowers and it made him look absolutely adorable. his hair was all poofy and messy too which just added to the cuteness.

"oh my god, you look perfect, ty." josh smiled, standing up and walking over to him. he wrapped his arms around him and placed a kiss on top of his head, smiling.

"thank you," tyler laughed a bit at josh's reaction. "are we ready to leave?"

"yeah, let's go." josh nodded slightly and let go of him. he walked over and grabbed a few things: his phone, wallet, keys, and such. tyler did the same.

with that, the two boys left and made their way out of the apartment building. they got into josh's car and got buckled up, and then finally began driving off. the mall wasn't that far away. only like fifteen minutes, so they were there in no time.

once they got there, they went straight to the movies theaters to buy tickets ahead of time. they bought some tickets for finding dory at four o'clock. that would give them around two and a half hours to shop and maybe get something to eat.

the boys were walking past a few stores that tyler would typically never go in, but today was different.

"hey josh?" tyler nudged his boyfriend, causing him to stop walking. "can we go in there?" he pointed to victorias secret and looked up at josh.

josh was a bit shocked over all, but he was completely fine with taking tyler in there. he wasn't going to not let tyler shop at stores. clothes are genderless. "of course."

tyler grabbed josh's hand and pulled him to the entrance, walking into victoria's secret. but, he went straight to the pink side.

"oh, thank god." josh mumbled under his breath as they entered the pink side. josh was not looking forward to being surrounded by weird bras.

tyler began wandering around, looking at a bunch of stuff. he just seemed over all confused. but he walked over to the sweatpants section and smiled.

"i want a pair of these." tyler said quietly, holding up some grey sweatpants and showing them to josh. they had the word pink on them and also some flowers.

"okay, anything else?" josh asked, looking around. he was even more confused.

"can i get a sweatshirt too?" tyler asked.

josh nodded. "yeah, go pick one out."

the boys walked over to some various sweatshirts and began looking through them. tyler eventually found a dark red, almost maroon colored sweatshirt and decided on that one.

they walked over to the check out line and waited a few minutes before actually checking out. the lady rang them up with out a problem, but then she started getting a little too talkative.

"oh, who are these for? your friend, sister, girlfriend?" she said happily as josh pulled out his wallet.

"no actually... they're for me." tyler said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"oh... but," she paused, looking confused. "you're a boy?"

"yes, and?" josh decided to join in.

"um, nothing... i'm sorry. would you like to sign up for an angels rewards card?" she said, going back to reality.

both of them shook their head. josh finished paying, and then they left.

"are you okay? because i will go in here and-" josh started, looking just a bit pissed off. but tyler cut him off.

"no, no, babe. it's fine. it's not a big deal. don't worry about it. let's just go see finding dory now." tyler reassured him.

"okay, as long as you're happy. love you." josh pressured a short kiss to his lips before pulling away.

"love you too." tyler said with a giggle, beginning their way back to the movie theater.

-—-

i'm sad right nowbut i wrote this yesterday so -

thanks you for reading ily

- angel