thirty eight

after that, the boys went to bed and cuddled for a bit, then both eventually fell asleep.

the next morning, they both woke up around nine so they josh could take tyler back to his old house and then go to work. old house. it sounded so strange to think of it like that. it hadn't really sunk in until now that he would actually be living with josh. he'd be able to see his amazing boyfriend everyday. everyday.

josh stopped thinking about it, focusing on the road as he drove. the ride was short, as usual. soon though, they were parked out front of tyler's old house.

they both got out and walked up the driveway, hand in hand. once they were at the door, they stopped. josh let go of tyler's hand and wrapped his arms around tyler's waist, making him confused for a minute. but soon he realized what josh was doing. tyler wrapped his arms around josh's neck in return.

josh leaned forward and pressed his lips tyler's, waiting a second before he actually began to move them. tyler took this as an invitation to start moving his as well, so he did.

after a minute or so, josh finally pulled away and kissed tyler's cheek, smiling.

"i'll see you in a little bit, i love you." josh told tyler, making his face turn red. he couldn't help it. he got butterflies in his stomach after kissing josh and hearing him say that he loves him.

slowly and hesitantly, josh walked back to his car so he wouldn't be late. he really didn't want to leave tyler. he'd much rather stay with him and help him pack, and make out, and all that stuff. oh well.

"i love you too!" tyler called out as josh got into his car. he opened the door to his house— well, it wasn't his house anymore. it was now his parents house. that sounded so strange to say.

tyler walked inside, looking around for his mom. he hadn't told her that he was planning to move out yet. which, now that he thought about it, wasn't the best idea. he didn't know how she would react.

he immediately regretted his decision.

tyler sat down on the couch, taking a few deep breaths before final relaxing. he played around with his fingers a bit before actually decided to confront his mom.

"hey mom!" tyler yelled, waiting for a response.

"yeah?" she called back from the kitchen.

"can you come here for a minute?" he asked, his voice getting gradually smaller. it seemed like the more he spoke, the more anxious he got.

mrs. joseph made her way into the living room, a worried look spread across her face once she saw how anxious tyler looked. what could he possibly have to tell her?

"whats wrong, sweetie?" she asked him, putting her hand on his shoulder. tyler didn't mind this, but at the same time, he wasn't a huge fan of it.

"nothing is, well, 'wrong'..." he started, sounding extremely hesitant. "there's just something really, really important that i have to tell you. like. now." he said, his fingers tapping against his thigh.

"go ahead." she urged him.

"uhm, well. you see... i've decided to move out." he said quietly, but mrs. joseph understood him completely.

"you what?" she asked, shocked.

"i'm- i'm going to move out." he paused. "today."

"tyler... why didn't you tell me sooner? where are you even going to stay?" she started asking questions left and right, making tyler feel really bad. he should've told her earlier.

"i'm sorry... but i'm going to live with josh... he's gong to come over later today to help me pack and everything." tyler tried to explain, but it wasn't helping much.

"no, you're not."

-—-

oh oh oh ok uhm

also i low key have a crush on like 3 people rn and i don't know what to do. lmao

also i haven't said thank you for 5k reads! ily so much okay i'm so happy!!

thanks for reading ilysm

- angel