forty seven

the next day tyler woke up to a sleeping sushi in the middle of him and a sleeping josh. it looked absolutely adorable.

so, tyler being the lame person he is, took out his whole and unlocked it. he opened his camera and took a picture of all of them. and then a picture of just josh and sushi. he couldn't help it.

he gently started to pet sushi, a faint smile making its way into tyler's face. a few minutes later, josh started waking up.

"good morning, baby boy." he said groggily, turning to look at tyler with a small smile.

"morning, joshy." tyler said back, locking his phone once again and putting it on the bed next to him. he turned on his side to look at josh, then glanced down at sushi.

"he's so cute." josh commented. "just like you."

tyler was about to agree with josh, until he heard the second thing he said. to that he just rolled his eyes.

"what time is it?" josh groaned, shoving his head back into the pillow.

"it's," tyler paused, unlocking his phone and locking it again to check the time. "10:14."

josh let out a loud huff into the pillow and sighed. "i have to leave in like an hour."

"want me to make you some coffee?" tyler offered.

"yes, please." josh nodded a bit and started to lazily pet sushi who was still next to him.

tyler nodded as well and stood up. only now did he realize it was freezing. he was shivering now that he was out of the covers and away from his warm boyfriend. so, tyler grabbed a hoodie and pulled it over him. he then finally left the room and went into the kitchen.

tyler turned the coffee maker on and filled it with water. he put the little think inside of the machine and then pushed a button. he waited a bit until he saw the coffee finally starting to come out. he got out sugar and creamer and such and put it all into the mug, then put everything back.

he picked up the mug and smiled. it made his hands all warm and it felt nice. it made him almost not want to give the coffee to josh. but he knew he had to.

the boy walked back to their room and put the mug down on josh's night stand, then crawled immediately back into the warm bed.

"thank you." josh said, smiling a bit, still looking exhausted. it didn't make sense. they always got a pretty good amount of sleep, yet every morning the boys always woke up feeling like they could sleep for days.

"you're welcome." tyler nodded a bit as josh took the mug and started drinking it absentmindedly.

sushi crawled into tyler's lap, which surprised him. he didn't even know he was awake right now. nonetheless, this reminded tyler of something.

"you know, we need to get a bunch of stuff for him." tyler said, beginning to stroke his white fur.

"we can do that tomorrow or something... i'm off. we can go get all of the stuff then." josh said, looking over at sushi in tyler's lap. it was a cute sight.

"okay, crap, i have to actually start getting ready." josh whined, finishing the rest of his coffee. he put it back down on the night stand and started to get dressed so he could leave. tyler, just sat and scrolled through twitter, something he did a lot.

soon, about half an hour later, it was time for josh to leave. he entered the bedroom once again and smiled. tyler put his phone down and stood up, ignoring the coldness. he'd have to turn up the heat when they were done saying goodbye.

"bye bye, baby boy." josh told tyler, wrapping his arms around tyler and pressing his lips agains his for a second or two. nothing long.

"good bye, joshy." tyler did the same and gave josh a kiss on the cheek for good measure, which just made josh smile and shake his head.

tyler walked josh to the door and hugged and kissed him a few more times before he actually left. josh didn't mind though.

"i love you." tyler said, letting go of josh for probably the fourth time.

"i love you too." josh replied.

"i love you more though," tyler mumbled, smiling.

"i love you so much, but i really have to leave now, or else i'll be late." josh said, trying not to laugh. tyler pouted a bit but nodded. josh leaned forward and kissed tyler quickly on the lips before waving and finally leaving.

-—-

i'm not okay

thanks for reading.

- angel