fifty five

tyler decided to call josh.

his contact was always the most recent one, so he tapped it and held the phone up to his ear. tyler didn't want to text and drive at the moment, he did enough of that.

after a few rings, josh answered.

"hey babe," josh said, you could practically hear the smile in his voice. apparently it was contagious, because now tyler was smiling too.

"hey joshy." tyler responded, keeping one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding his phone to his ear.

"are you on your way home yet?" josh asked.

"yeah, i'll be home in a few. do you want anything? i kind of want a sonic milkshake." tyler asked, trying his best to focus on the road.

"yeah sure. get me the usual one?" he answered.

tyler nodded and then realized that josh probably couldn't see him, so he actually said, "sure."

"love you, see you soon, baby boy." josh said with a small laugh.

tyler grinned, giggling a bit. "see you soon, love you too-" and then the line cut off. he could hear a faint, 'oh shit.' in the background before the line went blank.

however, he wasn't going to question it.

josh didn't want to jump to conclusions just yet. it's not like tyler just got in an accident or anything, it was probably just an accident. tyler was pretty clumsy, and josh knew this. therefore, he wasn't going to over think this too much. tyler would be home soon.

-—-

short lil chap bc it's a filler and i don't want to put everything into one chapter ya know?

i'm writing this in the hospital at 1:30am lol bc i have nothing better to do.

umm, ilysm? and thanks for reading omg. thanks for 80k ? that's unbelievable??

- angel