forty two

when tyler woke up though, he wasn't where he had fallen asleep.

he sat up and rubbed his eyes tiredly, grabbing his phone to see what time it was. 9:36 am. not bad. but when he turned around to see if josh was awake yet, he wasn't there. this just confused tyler more. maybe josh was in the bathroom or kitchen or something.

so, tyler stood up and pulled on a hoodie, considering the apartment was getting pretty cold. he walked out of their room and walked to the bathroom. it was wide open with no one inside.

he walked into the living room and turned on the light, looking around. still no one. finally, tyler walked into the kitchen and turned on the light as well. and, as usual, no one was in there.

beyond confused, tyler walked back to their room and sat down on the bed. he started thinking to himself. maybe he should just text josh. yeah, that sounds good.

tyguy: joshy where are you??

spoopy josh: driving home hbu

tyguy: where did you even go who wakes up this early

spoopy josh: i was hungry so i went to mcdonalds to get some breakfast for us before work and i was trying to get there before 10:30 and then i remembered its breakfast all day now so i feel stupid

tyguy: you still got the mcdonalds right??

spoopy josh: what kind of question is that????

spoopy josh: ofcourse?

tyguy: best boyfriend ever love you <33!!

spoopy josh: you're only saying that because i bought you food

tyguy: i wAS TRYING TO BENICE

tyguy: buT WHATEVER THAST COOL

spoopy josh: love you <333

read

spoopy josh: jerk

read

-—-

short lil chapter bc it's 1:30 am and i have school in a few hours and wow.

ALSO EMOTIONAL ROADSHOW??? UM WHAT?? i'm trying not to scream okay

as always tho, thanks for reading. ily.

- angel