twenty four

"y-yes," tyler said, swallowing and glancing over at josh worriedly as a few people entered the room.

josh assumed that it was his parents, which he had never met before, so that made him nervous as well.

tyler wanted josh to meet his parents, just not immediately. he was not expecting this to happen. he didn't know what to do.

"so, josh, how about you have a seat." the guy who he assumed was tyler's dad said to him. to which josh just nodded and did as he was told. he's never met parents before. but then again, josh never really dated either. tyler sat down next to josh, just wondering what they were going to talk about. he was tapping his fingers repeatedly against the table and bouncing his leg up and down, but otherwise he was fine.

"how long have you two been dating?" he asked, looking at tyler.

"u-uhm, about t-two weeks." tyler managed to stutter out.

"and when did you meet?"

"like four w-weeks ago." tyler muttered, looking down sheepishly. josh reached over and put his hand on top of tyler's underneath the table. he saw tyler visually relax when he did so, which made him more relaxed as well.

"so this is the boy who's house you stayed at?" his mother asked, sounding much less strict and uptight than his father.

"yes." was all tyler said.

"and now why is he here?" his dad asked.

"because i took him on a date and i wanted him to sleep over." tyler said, which made josh smile a bit. it sounded cute.

"i see. well, josh, i have a few questions for you." his dad asked, seeming pretty intimidating, but he wouldn't let him know that. josh just nodded.

"do you have a job?"

"yes."

"do you have a house?"

"an apartment."

"do you-" his dad began, but his mom cut him off.

"oh my god, chris, calm down. he seems like a nice boy, you're probably scaring him." she told this 'chris' person.

"but what if-" he was cut off again.

"sh. just leave them alone." she told him. "boys, you can go upstairs, don't stay up all night. keep the door open, and keep your hands off of each other please." she said sternly, but kindly at the same time. afterwards, she walked out of the room. tyler and josh both stood up to leave, but josh froze when he looked back at chris. he was motioning for him to come over. josh nodded but held up a finger, silently telling him to wait.

"hey tyler, i'll be right up, i'm going to go get my charger out of my car." josh told him as tyler started walking up the stairs.

"okay, hurry up." tyler said in response.

"i will babe." josh said, waiting for tyler to walk all the way up the stairs before going. Back into the kitchen. he walked over to chris and offered a small smile.

"okay i'm going to say this one time, and one time only. tyler is an amazing kid, if you hurt him at all, you will not be happy. you have been making him very happy lately, but that does not mean that i don't still have my eye on you. just don't do anything to him, and we won't have a problem." mr. joseph told josh, holding his hand out to shake. josh shook it, of course.

"go it... nice meeting you, mr. joseph." he said quietly, turning to walk away afterwards. josh walked up the stairs and into the room that he saw tyler go into, where tyler was laying on his bed patiently waiting for josh.

---

THIS CHAPTER IS TERRIBLE I'M SORRY.

lol hey kinda short but i'm tired (as usual) and i didn't really feel like writing, i didn't know what to say tbh.

dude. this is at 1.6k and that makes me really happy but at the same time, why is anyone reading this trash ??? thanks tho.

i was reading another joshler and my story was recommended lmao, i just found that funny.

thanks for reading, ily.

- angel