sixty eight

"what was that," tyler gasped as the credits began rolling.

"what?" josh asked, putting his empty plate down.

"so many people died... and there was so much blood, how. that's just- i don't even know. i'm going to have nightmares, oh my god." tyler shook his head and put it in his hands.

"you'll be okay, baby." josh mumbled, clearly getting tired. "let's head to bed? i'll be there with you, you'll be fine. and you can wake me up if you need anything, you know." he explained.

"okay..." tyler responded hesitantly as he stood up, making sure to stay close to josh. "we have to keep the hallway light on tonight."

"whatever you want." he nodded as they began walking to their room.

the boys walked inside of their room and got ready for bed. josh made sure to leave the door cracked open to the light shone through that night. eventually, they crawled into bed together. tyler pushed himself back into josh's arms and stayed wrapped up in the blankets. and that's how they remained the rest of the night.

the next morning came around, and they followed their usual routine. after a bit, josh was at work and tyler was alone once again.

he took this time to call his mother and discuss the opportunity of going to her college. and tyler also called brendon, knowing he would be completely honest with him. during that time, tyler pulled out his lap top and began doing a little bit more research. it was the best choice out of all the schools he applied to. and, it did have many great opportunities take tyler could take advantage of. it would be in his best interest to go there. but what about josh?

josh still didn't even know that tyler was even considering something like this. he didn't know that tyler wanted to go to college. tyler knew he would be nothing but supportive, but how would he deal with finding out that it was actually states away from their home. this wasn't going to be easy for either of them.

and that's when tyler heard the door open. he had made up his mind, and now it was time to tell josh.

"hey, i'm home." josh said as he entered the living room, not seeing tyler, though.

tyler quickly put his laptop away and stood up from heir bed. he exited their room and saw josh standing there, pulling his hoodie off.

"hey babe." he walked towards josh. "how was work?" tyler asked.

"it was normal, not bad." josh shrugged, leaning down to press a kiss on tyler's lips. he wrapped his arms around him, smiling. he was happy to be home and with his boyfriend.

"that's good." tyler mumbled, wrapping his arms around josh as well. he missed him.

the boys settled down a bit and were just sitting around being lazy when tyler decided to speak.

"hey babe, i think we need to have a talk. it's kind of important."

-—-

lmao remember when i said this would be over at chapter 40 nope

but i'm in a really good mood lmao sorry this is short tho.

also i really want to talks to more of you?? so you guys should message me or add me on stuff or follow me on Instagram or smth !! you're all awesome

thank you all sm for everything ilysm

- angel