thirty six

they pulled into taco bell's parking lot about two minutes later. josh got out and opened tyler's door for him, and shut it afterwards. tyler grabbed josh's hand as they they started to walk inside.

"want to find a table and i'll order?" josh asked and tyler nodded, walking around until he found a table that he wanted to sit at. it was in the back, in the left corner. he sat there, waiting for josh. he took out his phone halfway through so he didn't look lonely, but soon josh had found him and put the food down.

"you got a twelve pack, and two quesadillas? and nachos and cinnamon bites?" tyler asked, looking at everything.

"you say that as if you don't eat four tacos with in five minutes." josh said, only half joking. "come on, let's get our drinks." he laughed, handing tyler a cup.

---

they took the cinnamon bites and nachos home. they were honestly stuffed, but they knew that they'd both be hungry again with in two hours or so.

currently, they were driving to josh's house, just listening to some green day. the usual. after about ten minutes, they're parking and walking towards the apartment building. they went up the stairs to josh's house. they unlocked the door and then went inside, tyler immediately collapsing on the couch.

"what do you want to do?" josh asked.

"i don't know, what do you want to do?" tyler responded.

"i don't know, what do you want to do?" josh shot back.

that continued on for a few minutes until tyler finally changed his answer.

"i don't know, wh- no wait. i do know what i want to do. i want to take a shower." tyler said, a look of realization on his face. he stood up and walked to josh's room, looking around for a towel.

"ty, baby, they're not in there." josh said, holding back a laugh as tyler started looking through josh's closet.

"oh." tyler said quietly, his cheeks turning a bit red.

josh walked over to the bathroom closet and grabbed two towels. tyler met him in the bathroom and looked over at josh who was smirking.

"you know i really need to like... take a shower, right? wash my body and stuff." tyler said, blushing a bit.

"isn't that what they're for, baby boy?" josh asked in return, shrugging a bit.

---

tyler and josh had taken their shower and changed into pajamas afterwards. tyler borrowed some sweatpants and a random shirt.

they were both currently sitting on the couch. josh was on his laptop just scrolling through various social media websites. tyler was on his phone doing some online shopping. they continued doing this until one of them finally spoke up.

"hey, you know what we should do?" tyler asked.

"some thing productive?" josh answered.

"i want to build a fort." tyler simply said.

"yes." josh said, slamming his laptop shut, which wasn't really the best idea. then, put it on the coffee table and stood up. tyler stood up and walked around, gathering pillows and blankets and such to build their fort with. josh stood up after wards and started bringing in chairs to help hold the fort up. he hadn't done this in a while, so honestly he was really enjoying it.

soon, the boys had a whole fort that covered most of the living room. there was a small pillow fight in the making of it, but that was resolved quickly with some kissing.

finally, they sat in the middle of it, josh sitting up with tyler laying his head in josh's lap. josh ran his fingers through tyler's hair, taking a deep breath.

"hey ty, can i ask you something?" he paused. "something important." he finished, his tone changing from playful to serious.

---

i'm at a party rn and it's ok ig.

also i might post a halloween fic but idk. i'm kind of like still thinking about posting it or not so idk.

thanks for reading, love you .

- angel