sixty four

josh was on his way to brendons apartment, going as fast as he could, well without getting arrested that is. around ten minutes later, he was parking and getting out of his car. he had only been to brendons apartment once or twice, but he knew where it was at and found it rather quickly.

josh knocked on the door and almost immediately, it was opened. brendon stood in the door frame. a small, "who is it?" could be heard from tyler who was clearly inside.

"it's josh, ty. i'm going to talk to him for a minute." brendon stepped out and closed the door behind him so they were both out in the hallway. "if you know what's good for you, you'll tell me why you made my best friend cry." brendon said in a low, viscous voice. he stood directly in front of josh and stared him directly in the eye, cracking his knuckles for extra intimidation.

"bren, calm down." he sighed. "it's not what you think. i would never make tyler cry, i love him too much for that." josh explained the situation that was going on to brendon, who actually understood and backed down a bit.

"i just hate seeing tyler cry, he's worth more than all of this. i feel so bad because there's really no way to help." brendon shook his head, running his fingers through his hair.

"same here. but hey, you did help him. a lot. he clearly trusts you because you were the first person he came to after all this happened. i'm happy you were there for him when i couldn't be. thank you." josh thanked tyler's best friend and leaned in. he wrapped his arms around him and gave him a tight hug before they both pulled apart.

"well i'm sure he wants to see you now. i'm not going to keep you two waiting." brendon turned and opened the door once again. josh followed him inside and smiled as he saw tyler sitting on the couch all wrapped up in blankets.

"josh josh!" tyler squeaked once he finally saw josh, standing up and walking over to him. he wrapped his arms immediately around josh.

"i love you so much. i'm glad this is all over, baby boy." josh whispered, rubbing his hand up and down tyler's back.

"i love you too. i'm sorry i made such a big deal..." tyler apologized, running his fingers through josh's hair and resting his head on his shoulder.

josh pulled away slightly. "it wasn't your fault at all, you had every right to make a big deal." josh shook his head slightly.

"okay." tyler nodded slightly with a smile. "can we go home? i just want to be with you for a little bit." tyler whispered, lacing his and josh's fingers together.

"of course. let's get going." josh said.

tyler went over to brendon to thank him once again and say good bye. josh did the same afterwards, and then they left. finally, they were going to be with just each other, content.

josh drove his car back home, and tyler drove his. once inside, tyler put his stuff back since he obviously wouldn't be staying the night out anymore.

then, the two boys sat in their bedroom. josh sat on top of the bed, with tyler's head in his lap. josh was just running his fingers through his hair, peacefully. the boys were watching a movie and just enjoying each other's company.

tyler turned his head back and looked up at josh, a smile spread across his face. josh looked down at him in the same moment and winked, causing tyler to let out a little giggle. he leaned down and pecked tyler's lips.

but tyler wasn't having any of that, he wrapped his arms around josh's neck, pulling him down so he was at his level. he pressed his lips against josh's and hesitated for a second, until josh began moving his against tyler's. teasingly, josh bit tyler's bottom lip before pulling away, looking at his pink, swollen lips. it was adorable, josh just wanted to take a picture to remember the moment. yet, he just pulled tyler up and into his lap and got back to what they were doing. it's all he wanted to do right now.

-—-

this is like a record lately wow 4 days in a row?? usually it's like four weeks a part damn

but also my goal is to finish this book before august 16th bc that's the day i started the book, so let's hope i can !!

thank you all for reading i'm surprised we've made it this far ily

- angel