forty nine

tyler locked his phone and threw it on his bed as he stood up. josh knowing that tyler wasn't wearing pants was kind of weird, but it proved how much he actually knew tyler. it made him feel happy to have a boyfriend like this.

he walked over to his dresser and just took out a pair of jeans, then slid them on. tyler grabbed one of his hoodies as well and walked into the living room. only a few minutes later, josh was opening the door and walking inside.

"ready to leave, baby boy?" he asked as he walked over to tyler, smiling faintly.

"wait." tyler muttered, running back into their room and grabbing his phone and such. he walked back out and then nodded. "now i am." he announced, placing a kiss on josh's cheek once he was back in the room.

josh's smile grew ever so slightly. he reached down and grabbed tyler's hand, lacing his fingers with his. he knew they were only walking until they got to the car, but he still wanted to hold his hand.

the two boys left their apartment and walked down the steps. they traveled to the parking lot until they arrived at josh's car. josh dropped tyler's hand and opened the door for him, shutting it as well once he was inside. josh got in on the other side and buckled his seat belt.

"why exactly are you so excited to go shopping for sushi? you weren't even this excited when we bought him." tyler asked, raising an eyebrow. josh had already started driving so he just shrugged.

"i've realized something." josh responded. tyler expected josh to elaborate on what he was saying, but he didn't.

"and what have you realized?" tyler asked, wanting an explanation.

"that sushi is my son. i need to take care of my son. jesus, tyler, you're a terrible parent." josh mumbled, shaking his head a bit as he spoke.

"well geez, you didn't have to attack me like that." tyler said, half joking.

"ty, you cannot actually think i'm being serious." josh said, turning to look at tyler with a grin.

"you're a jerk sometimes." he said, tsking.

"love you!" josh rolled his eyes.

"love you too." tyler replied, just receiving an 'mhm' from josh.

-—-

the two boys had been driving for quite some time when tyler noticed them passing a pet supplies store. why didn't they just stop there?

"josh." tyler said, trying to get his boyfriends attention.

"yes, baby boy?" josh asked as he continued to drive. he wasn't headed anywhere towards said pet store either.

"we just passed a pet store. do you want to just stop there and get stuff?" tyler asked josh.

josh just shook his head.

"why not?" tyler asked once again, starting to grow a bit suspicious.

"it's... it's not a good pet store. it's pretty lame." josh tried to explain. it didn't come out that well, though. it sounded kind of strange. josh was acting kind of strange.

"does it really matter?" tyler wondered.

"yeah, i want good stuff for sushi. he deserves the best." josh said, still driving.

"whatever you say.." tyler dropped the subject. he didn't want to cause josh of anything, but he really wasn't acting like himself. he was acting different and it made tyler a bit suspicious to say the least.

josh drove for a good fifteen or so more minutes until he finally parked the car. tyler looked up and his eyes widened.

"josh, this isn't a pet store." he said, nervously as he looked around. he looked to josh and then back at the building.

"oops." was all josh said.

-—-

hHahah nice.

i'm trying to update more often but it's not really working lmao so.

also i saw all time low and sleeping with sirens last saturday and it was amazing okay i'm so happy.

also, happy thanksgiving to everyone that celebrates it! and if you don't celebrate it, hope you had a great day. (yeah ik thanksgiving is over)

thanks for reading this terrible story, ily.

- angel