seventy one

with that, tyler locked his phone and put it down. he went and got his lap top and opened it. he was going to finish the paper work and finalize everything so it would all be set when josh got home.

he went to the application and began filling out the second part. the part you filled out after you were accepted. as he read through some of the stuff, he say he'd need a few things. such as a copy of his birth certificate, his high school records, his latest state testing scores, and some other stuff. tyler would probably have to take a visit to his parents house to get a few things.

tyler had been thinking a lot about what he wanted to be lately. he knew he wanted to study some form of english literature or music. he was hoping to major in a literature class and minor in a music one. he was beginning to think that he could maybe be a music teacher or something like that.

a career like that sounded good to tyler. he liked the arts, especially music. he would love to help people learn as a teacher. and, he really didn't mind kids if he was an elementary school teacher.

tyler smiled at his thoughts. he felt like his life was maturing and it was actually coming together for once lately. it made him happy.

now sure, tyler figured out his classes. he had to take the common subjects for the first semester. you know, the classes that everyone had to take before they started studying their major or minor. he'd have to take a test once they moved up there to see which classes he'd be placed in. advanced, average, or basic. with tyler's level of intelligence, it was most likely going to be advanced.

he looked at the classes for literature and music studies as well, just to get an idea of what he'd be doing in the near future.

of course, this was all just part of the online application. there was more that he would have to do in person when they actually got to new york. it was such a long process, but tyler put up with it.

after everything that could be done online was done, tyler shut his lap top and put it away. he was exhausted. so, he decided to crawl into bed and take a quick nap before josh came home. he got in bed and pulled all of the covers on to him so he was comfortable and closed his heavy eyes. it wasn't long before tyler was asleep.

and soon enough as well, tyler was waking up. about two hours or so later, he heard the front door opening and closing. that most likely meant josh was now home.

tyler sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, standing up after. he pulling on a hoodie because he felt kind of cold without all of the blankets now. he walked out of their room to see josh in the kitchen, getting a glass of water. his back was turned to tyler, he probably hadn't even noticed him.

the younger boy walked over and snaked his arms around josh's waist from behind, leaning his head down on his back with a smile.

"hey," josh said, leaning his head back. tyler could practically hear the smile in his voice.

"hi." tyler giggled a bit. he kissed the side of josh's head before pulling away so josh could turn towards him.

the boys looked each other in the eye, a content smile on both of their faces. tyler leaned up and wrapped his arms around josh's neck. whereas josh wrapped his arms around tyler's waist. they leaned forward almost simultaneously, their lips connecting. josh gently began to move his lips against tyler's lovingly. after a moment, they pulled away.

tyler leaned his forehead against josh's and laughed a bit. "so, how was your day?" he said casually.

"great, now that i'm home." josh replied. "how was yours, lovely?"

tyler blushed a bit at the names and pulled back a bit. "better, now that you're home." he said genuinely. he didn't feel worn out anymore, he was just happy to be with josh. he was happy to know that he was supportive of his decision. to know that he would always be by his side.

silently after, the boys walked into the living room and laid on the couch together.

"do you want to talk about it right now? or sometime else?" josh asked.

"it can wait until later... i just want to spend time with you right now. i love you." tyler shrugged but grinned.

"i love you too. i'd do anything for you." josh replied.

"you're amazing, you know that?" tyler ran his fingers through josh's dyed hair.

"i'm trying." josh giggled, his hands now resting above tyler's hips, tracing small shapes.

"you don't work tomorrow, right?" tyler asked.

"no, why?" josh asked as well.

"i just want to spend time with you. considering, you're going to be working soon and i'll be in college soon. we won't see each other as much. i'll miss you." tyler mumbled. "i'm probably going to have to visit my parents tomorrow, though. maybe bren too."

"it'll be okay baby. just know that i'll always make time for you. for us." josh reassured him. "that's fine, do you want me to come with you?"

"yeah, kind of." tyler shrugged a bit, but also nodded. as he did so, a small yawn escaped his lips.

"that's fine." josh agreed. "we should get some sleep, i have a feeling tomorrow is going to get pretty busy."

tyler made a small noise of agreement. he stood and stretched a bit, and josh did after him. he heard josh yawn from behind him as they walked to their room.

it wasn't long before they were both in pajamas and both getting into bed. they messed around for a little bit. mostly just stupid stuff like tickling and kissing. but soon enough they were both knocked out.

-—-

hey guys i'm okay thank you all (i have all of my stuff back btw it's all good)

also im dying bc 150k ??? i can't even i'm so honored omg but wow.

ilyasm and thank you once again

- angel