twenty nine

"hey, wake up. i'm taking you on a date." was what tyler woke up to. josh was just poking him and such as he waited for him to get up.

"i'm up, i'm up." tyler announced, yawning softly as he sat up and stretched his arms out. "where are we going?" he decided to ask, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around himself as he sat.

"well remember that time you told me you like fish?" josh asked, confusing tyler.

"if we're going for sushi, i honestly don't like sushi, i just like fish. they're cute, i don't want to eat th-" tyler started, but got cut off.

"babe, calm down. i know you don't like sushi." josh said, smiling a bit. "i was going to take you to the aquarium because neither of us have been there since like fourth grade."

"aw, that's sweet." tyler said quietly, another yawn escaping.

josh leaned over and gave tyler a small kiss, pulling him closer. "hmm, do you want to start getting ready?" he asked.

"in a few minutes... i'm still sleepy." tyler said, josh nodding. "hey, can i take a shower?" he asked a few moments later.

"only if i can join you." josh joked.

"you know, i wouldn't really mind that." tyler mumbled, his face turning a light pink.

"oh really?" josh smirked, noticing tyler's blush. tyler just gave a small nod, not making eye contact. "then let's go, baby boy."

---

tyler stepped out of the shower, josh following behind him. he wrapped a towel around his waist, josh doing the same. josh had a huge grin on his face, one that wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. tyler, on the other hand, was just a blushing mess.

"i was so not ready for that..." he said quietly, giggling a bit.

"it surely woke you up, though." josh said, his grin staying in place.

tyler didn't know how to respond. his face just darkened as he walked out of the bathroom, josh right behind him. he borrowed some clothes from josh and got dressed, did his hair, and all of his usual morning stuff. soon, he was done and met josh in the living room.

"ready to go, baby boy?" josh asked, standing up from his spot. tyler nodded so he grabbed his keys, phone, and other stuff, and opened the door. he grabbed tyler's hand and started walking.

once they got to his car, josh opened the door for tyler and closed it after him, then got in himself. they drove to the aquarium, which took about twenty minutes, and parked. the boys walked inside hand in hand, got passes and then began looking around.

"look it's a nemo," josh said, pointing over at the orange and white striped fish.

tyler tried not to laugh, but wound up just standing there, a giggling mess. "it's a clown fish."

"shh. it's a nemo." josh assured tyler, kissing his cheek. a smile was on both of their faces, they were both having a pretty good time.

that was basically how the whole date was. they each pointed out things and talked about all the fish and animals. tyler got a bit scared while they were near the sharks, but he got over it. half way through, they got some food and just talked. tyler got a stuffed turtle from the gift shop, and josh got a crab (only because it matches his hair color, but that doesn't matter).

after a whole day spent together, they left. they got back to Josh's apartment and just kind of laid around together most of the time. they made out for a bit, until tyler got a text from his sister asking where he was. josh drove him home, stole another kiss, and then left.

tyler was perfectly content, for now.

---

hhahah

this chapter is really rushed lol sorry but i was just excited to write the next chapter tbh.

next chapter has a surprise. that's all i'm going to say.

love you guys, thanks for reading.

- angel