seventy five

"well, hello beautiful." a man said, making his way towards tyler and ryan as another man walked beside him.

the two boys just tried to ignore them and keep talking.

"yeah, hey cutie." the other man said, walking over to tyler and grabbing his butt. this made tyler yelp a bit, pushing the man away. the man tried to still touch tyler, and he wasn't really having it.

"get the fuck off." tyler said rather loudly, causing both josh and brendon to turn around. their faces completely dropped.

"what do you think you're doing?" brendon was fast to yell out.

"none of your business," he replied.

tyler managed to get the guy off of him, and josh was quickly by his side.

"as soon as i know that you're okay, i'm going to beat his ass." josh shook his head, anger prominent in his features. he balled up his fists as he scanned tyler's face.

"i'm- i'm okay, josh." tyler said quietly. he felt sort of, i don't know, violated. why would a complete stranger do that to him? he hadn't given him his consent or anything whatsoever. that was just wrong. meanwhile while tyler was now lost in thought, josh was headed towards the two guys. and brendon was already in their faces.

"love you, ty." josh said before he joined brendon. ryan ran over to tyler, who just looked lost in thought. he just didn't feel right, and ryan was trying to comfort him, but at the same time, snap him out of the negative thoughts. ryan hadn't been touched, and he was grateful for that. he couldn't imagine how tyler must've felt. or even how josh felt about that happening to tyler.

tyler sunk to the floor and they got to josh's car, completely oblivious to what josh and brendon were doing to the two men. he pushed his knees up to his stomach and wrapped his arms around them. then he put his head down. tyler just wanted to go home and be left alone. he didn't like how he was just treated, at all. it made him feel some type of way, almost as if he was an object of some sorts.

"tyler, ty, are you okay?" ryan whispered, rubbing his back soothingly and just trying to over all calm him down. it wasn't really working well, though.

"okay." tyler muttered without a though. his voice was absent of emotion.

as soon as the word left tyler's mouth, the other two boys were walking over. they didn't look that good, but at least the guy that touched tyler couldn't even walk. brendon looked like he broke a knuckle, and had a few cuts thrown across his face. josh looked like he had a black eye starting to form, and his knuckles looked like they had began bruising as well. tyler hadn't noticed this though. josh tried talking to tyler, but he didn't respond.

"i want to go home. leave me alone." tyler whispered, hurt in his tone. after josh had heard tyler, he went with his wishes and left him alone. all of them climbed into the car, same seating arrangements as earlier.

ryan and brendon were soon dropped off. and the other boys were on their way home, now. tyler still stayed in the back seat. he just seemed over all blank. he didn't show much emotion right now. josh was concerned, but he was going to let tyler keep his space. he didn't want to make him more uncomfortable than he already was.

it was only a few minutes later that they were pulling into the parking lot. both of the boys exited the vehicle and made their way into the building. josh, of course, opened the doors and such for tyler, who was just trailing absentmindedly behind him.

once inside, tyler made his way straight to their bedroom. josh followed behind.

"baby boy, do you want me to sleep in the other room or something tonight?" josh asked as he saw tyler slipping into his favorite hoodie of josh's.

tyler just shrugged.

"i want you to be comfortable, ty." josh assured him.

and to that, tyler nodded.

as soon as josh left the room, tyler shut the door behind him. he walked over to their closet, pulling a backpack out of the back of it. he unzipped it slowly before grabbing what was inside, his baby blanket. it always had made him feel comforted, and he knew that was just what he needed right now. he needed some time by himself, to think and just be alone.

tyler put the backpack back in the closet and then walked over to the bed. he crawled in and wrapped himself in all of the covers. it made him feel safe and secure.

he felt content now. he had josh's hoodie, which smelled like josh. he had his baby blanket, which was pretty much his security blanket. and he was covered from head to toe. he knew no one could touch him now.

-—-

you all thought they'd be cheating on each other or smth smh they're loyal guys

but omg i went to build a bear today and they were having but one get one free for bears so i got a bear and named it joshua and it has smol white briefs and a bubblegum scent

my sister got a dog and named it tyler too

but thanks for reading ily

- angel