seventy four

a short time passed as they drove from tyler's parents house to his best friend's house. tyler watched out the window as they drove. he practically knew the way there by heart. he was over there all the time, after all.

soon enough, they were parking in the parking lot and walking into the apartment complex. eventually, they made their way up to brendon's apartment.

tyler knocked on the door and it was almost immediately swung open.

"you know you don't have to knock, ty." brendon shook his head but smiled nonetheless.

"my bad, my bad." tyler giggled a bit as the two boys entered.

"hey, bread." josh said to brendon, shaking his hand.

"hey, josh." brendon rolled his eyes and laughed slightly. he sat down on the couch next to ryan and wrapped an arm around him, inviting the others to sit with him as well. and they did. josh sat down on the other edge of the couch, and tyler sat in between him and brendon.

"what's up," ryan said to both josh and tyler. josh gave a little head nod and tyler just waved.

"so, what do you guys want to do all night?" brendon decided to ask.

"i don't know, what do you want to do?" tyler responded.

"i don't know, what do you want to do?" brendon mimicked. tyler playfully slapped him on the shoulder for being an ass. "but for real, though. i have nothing planned. and we're spending time together before you move."

tyler shrugged. "do you want to go out?"

"sure, why not?" brendon answered with a small shrug.

"ready to go?" josh asked all of them. to which they all nodded. they left the apartment and went back outside to where josh's car was parked. they all got inside as well.

josh sat in the drivers seat, of course. ryan sat beside him in the passengers seat. tyler sat behind ryan, and brendon sat next to tyler. the two boys in the back talked nonstop as they drove around, trying to just find something to do. this gave josh and ryan some time to introduce themselves, since they've never actually formally met before. and it was nice. ryan wasn't an asshole.

"oh my god, let's go there." brendon said out of no where and josh came to an abrupt stop.

"really, you want to go to dave and busters babe?" ryan asked, turning a bit.

"yes." brendon said in the most serious voice he could muster up.

josh and tyler turned to look at each other for approval. they both shrugged in response. so, josh parked and they got out.

"why here though?" josh asked brendon.

"it's great here. there's the arcade, there's pool, there's bowling. and, there's a bar. plus, they've got decent food." brendon reasoned.

"well, that makes sense." josh agreed with a shrug.

all four boys entered the large building, looking around. josh grabbed tyler's hand and laced their fingers together, seeing all of the people around. it was pretty much an instinct now.

"what first?" tyler said with a smile.

"arcade first? and then we can go bowling and eat, and drink. by the way, i'm going to beat all of your asses." brendon grinned as they spoke.

"sure, b. that's what you think." ryan giggled a bit.

they made their way over to the desk and got four of the cards with twenty dollars each on them for the arcade. and then, they made their way around to all of the games. suddenly brendon left ryan's side abruptly and ran over to a rather big game.

"josh, play this with me? it looks sick." brendon smirked. as they got closer, they saw that it was a shooting game. and josh, of course, agreed. both him and brendon were into this sort of stuff, ryan and tyler were not.

"sorry, baby." josh placed a quick kiss on tyler's cheek before he ran after brendon as well. they swiped their cards and began playing the violent and vulgar shooting simulator.

ryan and tyler both turned to look at each other. they just laughed and shook their heads at their stupid boyfriends. they were now alone, so they decided to go play a game with them selves. they decided on a racing game.

and that's pretty much how the rest of the night went. the boys played a ton of games and then ate and went bowling. they were enjoying themselves immensely.

they all won prizes at the end of the night. tyler won a few stuffed animals. josh won a few stuffed animals for tyler and also a lot of candy. brendon got a shot glass and some nerdy stuff. ryan got some candy and then decided that he would save the rest of his tickets for the next time they came so he could get a bigger prize.

all of the boys exited the building with content, kind of tired expressions on all of their faces. brendon and josh were walking a few feet in front of them, just chattering to each other. while, tyler and ryan while trailing behind them and talking to each other as well.

and the night was going pretty well until brendon and josh heard something they didn't want to.

-—-

wow okay so i'm in texas, and i'm kind of thinking of publishing a chapter of enough or out of the band ?? idkk

NEW COVERS BTW

but flying wasn't that bad tbh. i'm hype

thank you all sm for reading ily

- angel