Six

He didn't answer or say anything else, he just continued slowly stroking my cock. I wanted to turn my head and see him but the blindfold made it impossible. I had no idea what was coming and it was driving me crazy in the most delicious ways imaginable. So far I'd managed to keep quiet but I was seriously doubting my ability to not beg.

"You have so much potential, Chris."

He didn't even SAY anything erotic but I was practically quaking. How could he make my knees shake like that?

"I like potential. Possibilities. It's my version of anticipation."

"What's my version of control, power?" I asked softly.

"Oooh such a smart boy. Very nice. You'll figure it out, I promise." He spread me then; one then quickly two fingers opening me up. "Scared?"

"No" and I wasn't. Excited, yes and maybe a little worried or maybe it was just more the not knowing.

"I'm very pleased with you today and need to save some energy for dealing with Jason later. Besides, there's so much to do... so many options and ways to make you lose your mind. I think you'll enjoy this one. I'm going to enjoy giving you some new experiences Mr. Vanilla. How else will you know what you like?"

It was a valid question. This was such a different Greg, or maybe it really wasn't. Last time I'd had no idea what to expect and this time I did. It would be less than last week and I had handled that, so my fear level was way down. And even if he changed his mind and got rough with me, he knew what he was doing. He disappeared and I could only imagine he was getting ready to take me to nirvana. I was beyond ready. I heard something large move and my head turned automatically towards the sound.

"Patience. Curiosity killed the kitten you know." He was right behind me again, whispering against my ear.

I turned back towards the wall and without another word he was lining up and slipping inside. I was on my tip-toes and wishing I had something to grip. And then his arms were under my legs and I was being lifted off the ground.

"Relax. You're mine and you're coming with me. Don't fight me Pet."

He must have sat down in the large armchair in the room, or maybe we were on the exam table? I didn't know. I was completely unanchored and floating, touching only him. My back was against his chest and his arms held my legs up at my knees.

"I want one of your hands on your cock. The other can touch yourself however you'd like. Show me what you like, Chris. Pretend your hands are mine."

I had no idea how he was holding me up and I didn't care. My head was resting on his shoulder and I felt weightless and absolutely powerless. He rocked his hips slowly, going deep before pulling way back. I listened to him and had one hand around myself and the other found a nipple before slipping up to my shoulder and back down my chest. He'd given me all the time I was going to get and started fucking me mercilessly. I couldn't get away even if I wanted to. Even on all fours I could rock forward away from the assault but here, like this, there was nowhere to go. I absolutely had to lay there and take it. It was amazing.

"I want you to come for me. You like my cock pounding into you, don't you? You needed it, it's why you came back to see me, isn't it? You can't get this with your silly boys, you needed a man. You needed fucked by a man, didn't you?" His words were punctuated with his cock, driving his point home.

God he drove me crazy. His cock was really nice, I'm not going to lie. And boy, or rather man, did he know how to use it. His talk though, god DAMN. I didn't need to see to know he had a haughty expression on his face and believed every word he was saying.

"What do you need Mr. Stevenson? Tell me."

"More, please" I managed to choke out in between breaths. I was so close, I was a freight train and I was full steam ahead.

"More of this?" he asked and managed to move either himself or me just a little and make magic happen.

He was going even harder and faster now and the angle was going to be the death of me. I was going to explode and rise from the ashes like a phoenix. I had never looked so forward to anything in my life. "Fuck me please! Yes.... I...."

"Come for me Chris. Take what's yours."

I threw one hand over my mouth to try to soften my screams and moans as I shot. I couldn't see but I wouldn't have been surprised if the cleaning crew was working on the ceiling later. He must have been waiting for me because less than a minute later he was using those gorgeous arms to shove me down onto his cock one last time.

He lifted me off of him and gently laid me on the table, then took my blindfold off. "I have a request. Next time I see you" he said, running his fingers through my chest hair, "I want this gone. Understood?"

I bit my lip and nodded, not trusting myself to speak. He ran his hand over my cheek almost lovingly, then turned and got cleaned up and dressed.

"May I call you to set something up or would you rather make one more appointment?"

"You can call me."