Fourteen

"In the future if I tell you to be in the playroom at a certain time, this is how I want to find you. You may park in the garage, enter the house, take off your shoes and use the restroom if you need to and have enough time. Then come in here, strip and kneel. Take a few minutes to relax and get yourself into the proper headspace. Close your eyes, I'll be back in a moment."

Somehow this was WAY scarier than being in his office. It felt so real and at the same time it didn't feel like me. My real life, my outside life was gone. The only thing I could think about was the floor against my legs and how dark and quiet it was. I had no idea what was going to happen but I knew everything would be okay. I tried to calm down a little bit but I didn't do a very good job of it.

"I want you to lay on the bed, flat on your stomach. Legs spread and arms above your head."

I snuck a glance back at him and did as he asked. The sheets were soft although the mattress certainly wasn't. I felt him wrap something around my left ankle and then my right. He spread my legs just a bit and I heard two clicks. I tried to look down to see.

"No peeking. Let me take away that option for you Pet." He slipped a blindfold over my eyes. "It's a spreader bar. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes Sir." I tried to move my legs a bit closer together but I definitely couldn't. I hoped he hadn't noticed my movements. My wrists went next, tied together. I tried to imagine what I looked like from above -- a triangle perhaps, or an arrow.

"Your toys are new. They were bought for you and will be used only on you."

Toys? As if his cock weren't enough? He didn't go for my ass though, he must have grabbed the bar and pushed because my knees moved up on the bed and my ass was hanging in the air. I waited for what I knew was coming but he surprised me by taking me by the balls instead and slipping something around me. A cock ring of some kind? I didn't know but I wanted to. I was so damn hard that I was probably dripping on the bed and we hadn't even done anything yet.

"You are a beautiful boy. Everything that your body does in this room is perfect. Do you understand? I will make it do whatever I want so don't hold back or worry about it's reactions. That said, there will be times that I ask you to not come, or to wait for permission to do so. I expect you to do your best. This is not one of those days. I want you to come as hard, and fast, and often as you can."

That sounded damn good to me. I was with him 100% on that one. Finally I felt cold pressing against my entrance and I tried to relax. It wasn't large but it felt oddly shaped and I bucked my hips a bit trying to maneuver it into place.

"Stop fighting it, silly boy. It's going to press right against your prostate which is exactly where it should be. You need to trust me. Stop trying to control things; you need to give in. Let yourself go."

He pressed it in just a bit further and I threw my head back when it hit home. His hands started massaging my ass roughly and I rocked a bit before forcing myself to stop; it was too much. My cock was throbbing and my balls were tight, I couldn't believe how close I was. "Please"

"Have you ever been spanked before, Pet?"

"No. No Sir."

"Yet you're willing to let me?"

"Yes Sir. I'd like to try."

"Your bravery is going to be rewarded Pet, I'm going to show you how amazing this can be." He wrapped one hand around my cock, sliding it up towards my head before rotating it and sliding back down.

"Oh god" I moaned. When his hand came down on my right ass cheek, hard, I jumped. The movement forward made the plug in my ass push against me and pushed my cock through his hand. Returning back to my resting position did the same thing in reverse. "Oh fuck, oh god..." I was struggling to breathe when his hand came down on the opposite cheek and I launched forward again.

His hand disappeared from my cock and I mumbled a soft moan until the clasp around me disappeared. The unrestricted blood flow made me shiver as his hand wrapped around me again even tighter and his other hand came down a third time. The fourth followed immediately on it's heels and I rocked back forward again, all senses on overload. He stroked me once again, then twice and I exploded. I came forever, wave after wave making moan.

"That's one, Pet. Now for number two."