Thirty Five

*** None of you should probably be in public. Okay, here we go. Hardcore stuff here. This may all get rewritten since I'm not sure it's any good considering how I'm feeling. 

Greg nodded at the bouncer who had asked him a question I couldn't hear, then led me inside. I wanted to look at everything all at once but it was very dark and there were a lot of people milling about, many on the floor, so I had to watch where I was going.

People were talking and sipping drinks but the whole atmosphere was different than the other parts of the club. The first lounge had felt a bit like a party where everyone knew each other. It was relaxed but loud and fun. The dance floor had been insanity and very club-like. This was much harder to classify. It felt like a library with the hushed voices and padded leather chairs, or perhaps like a doctors waiting room since there was an air of anticipation.

The crowd was a bit older and a bit sterner-looking perhaps. Big leather-clad bears with boys who were gagged and chained at their sides sat right next to men in business suits accompanied by nearly naked women, some in costumes. The other big difference was that none of the doms had any qualms about staring at me and looking me over. One Mistress actually whispered "Cute new toy" and an older man offered to take me into a side room. Both advances were answered by Greg; the first with simply a look and the second with a "Hands off James" that they both chuckled at.

It felt like an eternity before Greg settled into a chair. "On my lap Pet." The chair was wide enough that my ass was actually between his leg and the padded arm of the chair. I sat mostly sideways, my legs thrown over his. "I want to be able to hear you if you need anything. Are you comfortable?"

"I am, thank you Sir."

"Would you like a drink?"

"Yes, or three."

"Feeling a bit intimidated?" he whispered.

"Not a bit, completely" I half-joked. "Will it begin soon?"

"Yes. It looks fairly set up already, so whenever Kevin thinks Ollie is ready they'll come out. He's going to suspend him most likely and use a crop. Sometimes they use a strap as well. You're in for quite a show."

"Is this... may I ask something?"

"Yes Pet."

"It's probably private."

"Then I will tell you so. I won't be upset that you're asking, questions are allowed. If I say it is, you need to respect that though -- that's when you get into trouble."

"I was just wondering if you did this... with others? I don't need names just if you go this far?"

"Yes, I do this and more. Regularly."

I was thankfully distracted by a young woman rolling out a table. She double checked its position, then locked the wheels. It had a shelf which seemed to hold a bowl that was steaming. On top of the table were a flogger which I recognized immediately although it was different than the one Greg had used, a crop and a long piece of leather that I assumed was the strap.

Ollie walked out completely naked next and stepped under the spotlight. Kevin followed holding several long lengths of rope. Greg made a gentle "Mmmm" into my ear and I watched as Kevin started tying him up. Each ankle was wrapped securely and fastened to bolts in the floor. Kevin took a thin piece of rope and wrapped his cock and balls so tightly that the smooth skin reflected the light. Then came his wrists, fastened down to his ankles so that he was completely bent over. That was when I could see that Ollie had a huge plug or toy in his ass. No wonder he was rock hard.

Kevin picked up the flogger and let the lashes trail up Ollie's legs, over his ass and then down his back. This I could handle. I had no doubt that this flogger with it's braided ends would hurt worse than mine had, but it was okay. In fact, Ollie made no sound or movement as Kevin started warming him up, working back and forth over his back and thighs. I could soon hear the smacks against Ollie's skin and it turned bright pink. He must have made contact at least a hundred times before he put the flogger down.

"Pet?" Kevin asked.

"Yes Master" Ollie answered.

"Are you ready for the crop?"

"Yes Master please. Hurt me. I need it so bad."

His words made my shoulders tense and I bit my lip. I took a moment to look around the room but everyone else's eyes were glued either on the stage or on their masters. Greg ran his hand down the outside of my arm and I turned back just as the crop landed on Ollie's ass. It left an immediate mark that I could see even from 15 feet away. Over and over it came down, whizzing through the air. His thighs, butt and back were blushing red and through the pink I could see the myriad of white scars that had been almost invisible beforehand. Kevin's chest was heaving from the exertion when he finally stopped.

"More master, please. I need more" Ollie begged.

He WHAT? Oh, the strap. Okay, one more thing and then it would be over. I could do this. I couldn't watch though; as the thick strap made contact I squeezed my eyes shut. I heard it loud and clear though, the impact rang out through the room along with Ollie's whimper. Twice more it landed and by the third Ollie was almost shrieking.

"Ready to have some fun now slave?"

Fun? Now? It wasn't over?

He took a moment to answer and then rather shakily said "Yes Master. I'm yours."

Doctor's New Boy [1] ( Manxman bdsm) 18+ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara