Forty Five

He had every right to ask, much more right than I'd had probably. "No, I'm fine. Picture-book life here too for the most part. But you're telling me that you expect me to just KNOW you won't push, won't keep going if I don't want you to?" I knew the look on my face and I could do a look of utter disbelief with the best of them.

He laughed then and shook his head back and forth. "Chris, I do those things every time we play. Do you think I don't hold back and not push you constantly? Are you not IN the room?"

"To be fair, sometimes I'm not. Sometimes I'm sort of floating around above it." He really lost it then and I don't know if it was the wine or the late hour or just the general ease of the day but I ended up laughing with him for longer than was really necessary. We were being very silly. "But I see your point. I guess I would feel better knowing you were going to try. I mean just knowing that you know makes it better. Did that make sense?"

"Not much. Me knowing how you react is a good thing?"

"Yes. Sir." I got really bold then and leaned towards him. "You don't kiss either, do you?"

"No. Absolutely not."

"So no birthday kiss, got it. And I don't think you'd like birthday swats. Want to give them to me instead? Not sure I can handle 31 though unless you're gentle. Or you could have a birthday blow job if that's more to your liking?"

"Oh you amusing boy, I'm not going to choose. I'll just take them both. Swats to your ass and kisses on my cock sound very nice. You can start now." He lifted just enough to pull his pants down around his knees and I went to work.

I was in the same position Ollie had been in before and I could only hope that he'd repay my work with a little loving. I took him literally too and started with his balls, placing 31 kisses, covering every inch of him as I worked my way up. By the time I reached number 31 he was hard as rock and all mine.

"I'm enjoying this present quite a bit Pet. Take me deep a few times and then tease me with that nimble little tongue of yours." I must have done a good job of it because he was breathing heavy and stroking my hair. "So good. I want to shoot all over your face and watch you lick it clean but I also want to pound into your tight ass as I spank you. Decisions decisions. Would you like to choose Pet?"

I angled my head and looked up at him, my tongue still going to work before I took a quick break. "It's your birthday but if you're the kind who likes to give presents I'd like fucked Sir."

"Mmmm. Will do Pet. Strip."

I hurried as fast as I could, not even caring where my clothes landed. His hand immediately came to rest on my ass and he squeezed, making me moan against his cock.

"Can you take a few now? They won't be hard."

I made a noise as close to 'yes' as I could with my mouth full and he swatted me lightly several times, making my cock dance up against my stomach. I was as hard as he was.

"I love how you arch your back to give me better access. Such a good boy." His finger teased down my crack and he brushed against my hole a few times, softer than air. "So sweet."

I got five more hits then, if you could call them that. They weren't nearly as hard as the ones the other night, or even as hard as the first ten he had given me that day in the playroom. They stung and made me jump but the pain receded almost immediately; the pressure in my balls didn't.

His hand moved under me then and grasped my cock. "What's your favorite position Pet? What have you enjoyed so far?"

My hand kept working and I lifted my head. "That day in your office, when I was backwards and you held me up. That was unfuckingbelievable."

"Not too close to suspension for you? I was going to ask but we've been busy doing other things."

"No, no that doesn't really count, does it?"

"No Pet, not in my book but I wanted to clear it with you. That does mean you're going to have to take the rest of your birthday spanking beforehand though. Lift up and then forgiveness right where you are."

"Yes Sir." I heard him move away and he stepped into the kitchen a moment. I was comfortable though, resting on the soft cushions. He came around behind me then and the couch shifted.

"Twenty one more. If it's too much we'll pretend I'm younger."

"I want them. I can take them."

"Music to my ears Pet, music. So is this." His hand came down and I took five more to the left before five to the right. He reached through my legs and stroked my cock. "Your cock is enjoying it. Are you alright Pet?"

"Yes, yes, more please." I bucked my hips while he was holding me and he dropped me in response, tsking at me in what I was pretty sure was feigned annoyance. I was expecting a firm sting to my left ass cheek but instead a slick finger pressed inside, followed quickly by a second. Then the shower rained down, ten more swats one on top of another.

"I owe you one more" he said, crooking his fingers and sliding back and forth against my prostate. "A little harder this time?"

"Yes. And one to grow on. Two."