Eighteen

I couldn't decide what time to leave.  I didn't want to be too early because kneeling on the floor for half an hour before he came in didn't seem like fun.  There were worse things though, like being late.  I decided to leave early but sit in my car in the garage until 7:15.  That would give me plenty of time to take off my shoes, use the bathroom and get ready and into position about 7:25.

It worked out well and I hadn't been kneeling very long when I heard the door open. I didn't look up even though I wanted to; somehow it just felt wrong.  He ran his fingers through my hair and I tipped my head back, enjoying his touch.

"Welcome back."  His deep voice went straight to my balls, I swear.  I couldn't control myself around him, I was like a 15 year old boy and didn't really have complete say over my body's reactions.  "It's very nice to see you again.  Naked and on your knees looks very good on you."

He left my side and I heard a drawer open.

"I read over your limits page and the notes you added.  I accept them all.  I've made you a copy and it's on the breakfast bar.  You may pick it up on your way out.  Now, are you ready to play?"

"Yes Sir."

"I was pleased that you followed my directions on the plane yesterday.  Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I did."

"Have you been a good boy since then?"

"Yes.  I have.  I was a good boy Sir."

"Stand.  Come over here towards me."

He was next to the wall with the hooks and I really considered not going over there or yelling out a safe word for a split second.  I calmed down though made my way over and let him turn my back against the wall.  The blindfold was next, he seemed to be a fan of it.  Each wrist was restrained after that as they were spread wide against the wall.  My feet were next, also apart but not uncomfortably so.  I jumped when I felt a leather strap cross over my thighs, I hadn't been expecting it.  "What are you going to do?"

"Do you really want to know?"

I wasn't sure.  Part of me was really nervous.  "No."

"Good, because I wasn't going to tell you.  It's more fun this way.  For both of us" he whispered into my ear.  His fingers found my nipples and he pinched them roughly.  "Such tiny little buds, let's see how they like these."

I didn't manage to hide my moan of displeasure as the clamp bit into my nipple.  It was followed quickly by a second one and I wasn't happy about it.

"Time for the next lesson."  I could imagine the smirk on his face; his tone of voice gave away the fact that he was enjoying my reaction.

He removed one of the clamps and I sighed in relief.  His tongue flicked across my aching nipple and I inhaled, my mouth dropping open.  When he sucked it into his mouth I was glad for the restraints because otherwise I would have done something I shouldn't have.  I had relaxed and was enjoying his ministrations when his mouth was replaced by that blasted clamp again.  He blew against my damp skin then and the tiny teeth bit into me even more.  "No.  Please."

"I'm not done with you."  He repeated the process on the other side.  I tried to enjoy his tongue but since I knew what was coming, the pleasure was clouded."  Your brain is screaming 'no' but your cock, this beautiful cock" he said, grasping me tightly "is saying something much, much different."

I was hard, he had a point.  I tried to focus on his hand that was slipping down towards my balls.  I wanted him back up higher, stroking me, but it wasn't my decision.  I had to wait him out.  They were resting on his palm now and he had one finger back, stroking that amazing inch before my ass.  The pleasure was warring with the pain in my nipples and losing but it still provided an amazing distraction.

"You've been such a good boy."

His compliment swelled within me.  I enjoyed making him happy and I was proud of myself.  Suddenly my cock was down his throat and I lost all brain function. "OH my god!  Oh shit daddy, yes!"  He pulled back and left me alone with just my burning nipples.  It took every single ounce of my restraint to stay silent.

"Daddy huh?"

"I'm sorry, Sir.  I'm so sorry.  I didn't--"

"Shhh, it's alright Pet.  I'm more amused than angry."  He traced one finger along my bottom lip, then down my chest.  "You really are a breath of fresh air.   Can you be good now?"

"Yes, yes, I'll try.  I'll try Sir."

"You can call me Daddy if you like, I don't mind."   He'd barely finished his sentence when his tongue lapped from my balls to my tip and he took me back into his mouth.

I clamped my mouth shut, refusing to interrupt and mess this up.  I wanted to see him so badly that I considered begging him to take off the blindfold but I knew he wouldn't.  It was there for a reason and I didn't think he'd like the idea of me looking down at him on his knees.  I could imagine it though.

"Pet, I want you to ask permission before you come."

"Yes Sir." I would have agreed to anything if it meant he'd go back to working my cock.  His tongue had been doing wonderful things and I needed it back.  He was a pro and it felt like no time at all before I was begging.  "May I come?  Please Sir?"

"No." 

He was so quick in answering that I didn't even get a chance to back off the cliff.  I fought with myself and tried every trick I could think of but I knew I wasn't going to last any longer.  "Please?  I need to come Sir.  I can't... please?"

His hand wrapped tightly around the base of my shaft, holding me back.  "Once more."

He wanted to hear me beg?  I could do that.  "Please let me come.  I need it so bad, you're driving me crazy.  Please?  I'll do anything, anything you want.  Please daddy, please?"

He took the clamps off and then both hands were down at my cock, one stroking me and one fondling my balls.  "Go ahead Pet, you may come." 

His tongue flicked across one nipple before he sucked the other into his mouth and I threw my head back and came hard.  Not being able to move and the residual aching in my chest somehow all combined and made it more intense.  I was completely spent when I finally stopped.

He disappeared just a moment before a warm cloth moved across my stomach and down.  "No arguing."  He worked from the bottom down after that, undoing all my restraints before lifting me and laying me down on the bed.  He removed my blindfold last.  "I'm very pleased with you, Pet.  You may rest here as long as you need and then see yourself out.  I'll contact you tomorrow." 

He was leaving?  I watched his back flex as he opened the door and then it closed behind him.  I laid there until my heartrate settled down and then got dressed and left.