Fifteen

He took the blindfold off and I blinked even though the room was dimly lit. Did he say two? Was he crazy? I wasn't sure how I had survived that one. In fact, maybe I hadn't. Maybe this was heaven. This light blue sheet could be the sky, why not? I rested my forehead against it and tried to adjust my arms and give my shoulders a break. I felt the bed shift and knew he was moving but I wasn't sure where to.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you look right now?"

I didn't feel beautiful, or maybe I did. From his perspective yes, I could see it. I relaxed a little, the small nagging bit of self-consciousness slipping away.

"You're mine" he said softly, almost reverently. His hand gently swept over my ass, one cheek and then the other.

"Yes" I answered without thinking. But right now, I was. All his. "All yours."

He removed the plug and almost instantly his cock was sliding up and down the crack of my ass and I was pushing back against him, silently begging. I wasn't even hard, this wasn't for me. I wanted to make him feel good after he'd blown my mind. More than good.

"You are a lovely shade of pink. It looks amazing on you. I like that it's because of me, that I created this lovely glow. You liked it too, didn't you Chris? You loved getting smacked. You like my hands on you." He grabbed my hips then, pressing his cock hard against me. "I'm going to take this gorgeous pink ass."

"Please Sir, please" I was frantic and needy even though I'd already come. I felt delirious and out of my body and all that mattered right then was that cock and making him moan. "Fuck me, use me." He pushed in deep in one quick thrust and I moaned, pushing myself up on my bound hands. The sound I made was almost inhuman but I didn't care, I didn't even really hear it.

"That's my boy. You need this, don't you?" He set a punishing pace, taking advantage of me being relaxed from the plug. "Take it Pet, yes!"

His hands were everywhere. Holding me back by my shoulders, pinching my nipples, gripping my ribs and sliding down to my hips. He paused just long enough to spank me once more.

Every nerve in my body exploded. "Again. More. God please Sir."

Two more swats landed on my very sore ass before his hand wrapped around my cock.

"That's what you need, isn't it? So hard for me already, for my cock. Don't tell me you don't like a little bit of pain Pet, I'll teach you otherwise. You feel so fucking good. Don't you? Don't you?"

"Yes yes yes!"

"I'm going to fuck you until you explode again. I'm not going to stop, I'm not going to let up. I will fuck you as long and as hard as it takes. You're going to let me too, aren't you? You're going to love every fucking thrust."

I collapsed down onto my elbows as he pummeled into me mercilessly. I lost track of time, of space, of everything. He fucked me for what felt like forever, until I was wound so tight that even though my balls were on fire and my stomach was tight, I was somehow too far gone to come. "Too much Sir. I can't... help me... I need to.... too much...."

He yanked me upright, one massive arm around my chest and whispered into my ear. "It is never too much. You're going to come for me, right now. Now boy, come on." His hand was working magic and when his tongue traced a line down my neck and his mouth found my collarbone and sucked, I flew. "That's it, that's my boy." He threw me back down onto the mattress and went full out, pistoning in and out of my spasming ass. My head flew back and forth and I barely managed to breathe.

The moan that came out of his mouth was music to my ears. "Fuck Pet, YES. YES. So fucking good. Oh damn boy." He pulled out slowly and I felt him leave the bed. "I'm right here, one second" he called and my paranoia went back to it's hiding place. He was here, it was okay.

He undid my ankles and then my wrists and turned me gently onto my side. He reached into the nightstand which cleverly hid a small fridge and handed me a bottle of water. "Here you go. Drink as much as you can while I get us cleaned up."

I reached out my hand and saw it trembling; I was shaking like a leaf. I laughed, a small chuckle that turned into a huge belly laugh. "Oh god. That was amazing."

He smiled and put the water back on the table. "Rest a moment, the water can wait. I'll be right back." I watched him saunter towards the glass-knobbed door and he returned a few moments later with a wet cloth.

I reached out my hand for it but he just lifted his eyebrows. "Please let me. That's so... weird. Sir. I'm okay, I'll just use the bathroom if I can?"

"THAT's too intimate for you? I don't mind but you may handle it if you wish. You'll find everything you need easily and may use anything in there. Stand slowly, the floor is rather hard."

"You wouldn't let me fall though, would you?" I asked, standing on two rather wobbly legs.

"No, no I wouldn't."