Forty Six

"Two more to this pretty pink ass? Happy damn birthday to me" he said, obviously pleased. He left me empty and I wanted to watch what he was doing but I had become very patient. I was going to get mine, there was no doubt.

Instead of my two swats he slid in though, slow and deep and every thought of my remaining spankings flew out of my head. I never knew what was going to happen next with him, why did I try to tell myself I did? "So good Sir. Yes. More."

"This is for you even more than me Pet, I want you to enjoy this."

"I know, I know. So good to me. You feel so good." He teased me then, pulling out before pressing forward just a few inches and pulling out again. "I need more, fuck me please." My right cheek exploded then, followed quickly by my left. Then I was being lifted and falling back against him.

"Take it. You know you want it Pet, take it all."

I sank down onto him so deep that my immediate reaction was to grab at his arms. "I'm sorry" I begged, releasing him. "I just... god Sir I'm--"

"It's okay Pet. I know I'm a lot. I like that you have to try, every single time, to take me deep. But you will, won't you? Come on Chris, down you go."

"Yeeeeeees God fuck." I grabbed at my own shoulders and then at my knees which were being held up by his strong arms. "Missed you so much."

"Arch your head back, press into my shoulder." I did and the angle made me see stars of the good kind. "Yes Pet, there you go. Now reach down and feel me. Can you reach? Where we connect, there you go."

I slid my hand down past my balls, my index finger squeezing into the scant centimeter of space between his pelvis and my ass. I teased my entrance, felt how taut the skin was.

"Now show me those gorgeous balls. Lift them up for me, I want to see you."

I tried to rock instead, needing fucked in the worst way. "Please."

"Show me. Don't make me ask again." I did as he asked and he nipped at my earlobe, eliciting a high pitched moan. "Now roll them, yes. Squeeze them for me. Tighter. There, yes. Now lick your thumb and first finger, get them nice and wet. I want those little pert nipples in hard points. Pull. Rougher."

He started rocking then and I pinched my nipple hard enough to make me moan. "Sir please yes. May I come? Will you let me come tonight?"

"Oh Pet, if you're going to ask that damn nicely" he answered, thrusting up deep and hard. "Be a good boy and I'll let you. Can you do that?"

"I can be so good Daddy, so good."

"Yes Pet, that's it. Take my cock. You're going to stay right there and take it, aren't you? You're mine. I'm going to pound you all damn night."

He was true to his word, rocking up deep and then pulling almost completely out, over and over in a steady rhythm. It was almost too much but just right. "Can I touch myself? Please Sir?"

"Squeeze those balls again for me, tight enough to hurt. I want you to pull down on them, stretch... fuck yes Chris, yes. Further. Go. Earn it Pet, earn it. Now finger your slit, are you leaking? Hmm? Spread that around, yes. Fuck Pet you are so damn beautiful. You feel so good. Don't you?" He shifted lower and sped up, his thrusts becoming almost frantic.

He was so hard and I knew he was close and I needed to come in the worst way. "Please, please let me. I need it."

"Did you come without me this week?"

"Yes, yes but it's not... it's not the same it's not... it's not good. I need this. I need it please."

"It's not as good is it Pet? You're right. You need to come hard and I'm going to let you. You need the pain to really get off, I know you do. It's okay. Go ahead baby and stroke that perfect cock. Do it quick, hard. I want you exploding, I want to watch. Faster Pet, yes."

It was more than enough encouragement. I attacked my cock, stroking the top inch just under my crown as fast as I could, doing my damned best to come as soon as I possibly could. I wanted to shoot while he was still nailing my ass.

"Shoot Pet, yes. You sound so fucking good growling like that. My turn. Hold on cause you're going to get it."

I was flying again, coming twice as hard as I ever did alone or with anyone else for that matter. He was pounding into me and I just flew, free as a bird.

"So perfect" he said, finally spent. He pulled out but let me stay resting on his lap.

"Happy birthday Sir."

"Happy birthday indeed. Thank you, Pet."

"You're welcome. Thank you."