Thirteen

I followed him into a small hallway with a shoe bench and could see the kitchen just a few steps further ahead.

"Take off your shoes and leave them here. Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes please."

"Cream and sugar?"

"Yes. Non-dairy and calorie-free if you have it."

He chuckled and nodded, then gathered what he needed. He looked very comfortable--in the kitchen and in his own skin. I didn't feel nearly as confident at the moment.

"Have a seat at the bar, you can set your papers there and I'll take a look at them."

I hadn't seen the stools just around the counter but they were nice. White leather, modern. Tall too, I had to practically climb into it. I could see most of what I assumed was the living room from here as well. More leather, black this time but a colorful fluffy blanket and pillows with a shag rug; it was modern without being cold. It seemed to fit him.

"Did you eat breakfast?"

"I did." He placed the coffee in front of me and I took a sip while he pulled my stack of papers towards himself. I sniffed at the coffee, surprised it was cold, then took another small sip. "This is the best coffee I've ever had."

"Cold brewed." He was flipping quickly through the paperwork and then held up the pieces of notebook paper I'd added to write all the extra things I wanted him to know. "This is going to take awhile, isn't it?"

"Maybe. Sorry, I thought thorough was best."

He just looked at me until I realized what I'd said. "Thorough is always best and I'm glad we agree on that. I'll keep that in mind."

I was glad I had the coffee in my hands; it gave me something to do.

"Interesting safe words. Takes on 'yellow' and 'red' I see."

"It seemed like everyone online used them and it seemed easy, but yellow and red are boring."

"So tell me yours. I want to hear how you say them."

They weren't odd words, but the fact that he was so adamant about details made me feel better. "Daffodil and Ruby."

"And you understand what will happen if you use either of them? The differences between the two? The note was clear?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Good." He put my paperwork down and came up behind me, resting his hands on my shoulders. "We'll stick with green items today and talk about the others once I've had a chance to read the novel you wrote for me." He read me like the book he was accusing me of writing. "I'm teasing about the notes and I shouldn't, given your state of mind the other day. I'm glad you were clear. However, I don't want to spend this afternoon reading it. Is that okay with you?"

Ooh, we were going to have fun then? "Yes, absolutely."

"I have to give you a proper send-off if you're going to be gone for two weeks, now don't I? Would you like a tour?"

"I would love one." I got down from my perch as gracefully as possible.

"This is obviously the kitchen. There is a half-bath here. Please notice the door knobs. Any door with a glass knob, like this, is fine for you to open. You may not open doors with white knobs. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Good. This is the living room."

"Do you have a dungeon?" I blurted out, then covered my mouth with my hand. "I'm so sorry."

"Google for subs, excuse me, boys, is worse than Web MD for people with head colds. No, I do not have a dungeon. I do, however have a den. Seems more fitting for a big bad wolf, don't you think? Would you like to see it?"

Of COURSE he had a den and called it that. He cracked me up and kept me on my toes and I loved it. "I don't know. Will it scare me?"

He smiled, threw his head back and giggled almost silently. "I actually cleaned it up just for you. The whips are put away."

I wasn't sure if he was joking or not. "Um, then if you would like to show it to me, I'd like to see it."

"This way." He opened a door and stood aside, letting me go in first.

It honestly looked a lot like a bedroom. A big bedroom. There were two doors inside, one with a white knob and one glass. The floors were the same dark hardwood from the rest of the house and there was no rug. There was a large bed on the far wall, a dresser, and an armoire with mirrored doors. There were wooden armchairs under the window which had heavy curtains over it. A few things made me wonder though, there were a few random things like a step stool and large metal trash can. It wasn't TOO scary, but it made my heart race. It took me a moment to notice the hooks on the walls. I was afraid to look up but I did and yes, there were hooks and rings hanging from one corner of the ceiling as well.

"Nothing will happen that you haven't agreed to Pet. Now, are you ready or do you need a bit more time? We can come back."

My cock said I was ready, my brain wasn't quite sure. I wasn't sure if my heartrate was due to the atmosphere or the coffee. "I'm ready."

He smiled and dimmed the lights. "Strip and kneel on the floor pet. Right there" he said, pointing.