Thirty Two

The first thing I noticed about Conflicted is that it didn't have a sign out front. What it did have was a gated parking lot; a parking lot that was surrounded by an 8-foot tall privacy fence. The fence was topped by wire and the gate was manned by the scariest looking guy I'd ever seen. He just smiled and waved us through but I was pretty sure I was sweating through my shirt by the time Greg parked. And the lot wasn't helping the situation. There was NO way I would have ever come here alone. We all got out of the car and Ollie immediately started stripping. His chest was bare except for two nipple rings, only his collar around his neck and a white band on his arm for decoration. His pants came off afterwards to reveal a very short pair of extremely tight shorts. Kevin's shirt disappeared next and I couldn't help but look. He obviously worked out and his white armband stood out in stark contrast against his gorgeous dark skin.

Greg had turned and was ready to head towards the door when Ollie called my name. "Chris?" He nodded his head in encouragement. Gre turned back and cocked his head and I slowly unbuttoned my shirt.

"God damn" he said, his jaw tight. I was pretty sure that if we hadn't been in public and had company with us, he would have taken me in the car right then and there. "That is... really excellent on you." He reached out and pulled gently at the ring in the center of my chest and I stepped forward. He leaned down towards my ear and whispered "Will you wear that in the playroom for me?"

"Yes Sir. I'm glad you like it."

"Oh I do Pet, I do. Let's go in, shall we?"

Kevin and Ollie were already at the door and they slipped in ahead of us but we caught up to them just inside. "First round is on me" Kevin announced and we made our way towards the bar.

I felt like everyone was staring at me but I convinced myself that it was probably Ollie they were looking at, given the fact that he was almost naked. Greg kept his eyes on me almost constantly and made sure I was by his side. I felt safer there and did my best to stick close, at least until I got the lay of the land. He pointed out the restrooms as we passed.

"If you need to go in I will escort you. You don't go anywhere alone, got it? It's not to scare you because I truly don't think anyone would harm you but I won't take any chances."

"Yes Sir." Gre and Kevin carried our drinks towards a nice lounge area. The tables were low and the stools were few and far between. I realized why once Ollie knelt on the floor. Greg took a seat and I looked at him, my eyes wide. He pulled a stool over from a neighboring table but it didn't take me long to realize that everyone else, well the people I assumed were subs, were on the floor. The soft carpeting suddenly made a lot more sense. I was here and no one was going to judge me. I knelt down.

"You can sit any way you're comfortable, Pet" he said softly, the pleasure in his voice evident. "Indian style is fine or to the side."

Even better. I arranged myself and got comfortable, then sipped my drink. Ollie smiled at me, then rested his head back on Kevin's knee. They were as wrapped up in each other as two people could get being on separate levels. Kevin's hand was in Ollie's hair and Ollie had an arm wrapped around Kevin's calf. They looked very cute.

"Pet, Ollie is slipping into the mental space he needs to be in for later, he probably won't speak to you but don't take it personally."

"Thank you Sir, I wasn't sure if he wasn't allowed to speak to me or something. That makes sense." I felt much less conspicuous down here and let my eyes roam. Ollie's description had been accurate, it was a wide variety of people. Men and women both young and old. I was so wrapped up in surveying the room that I didn't realize what was happening until Greg called his name.

"Jason, this isn't acceptable" he said, his voice ice cold. "I'm accompanied."

I glanced over and Jason was kneeling not far away, his head down in what I now knew was the forgiveness position. He was almost naked and I admired his back tattoo for a moment before I snapped out of it and tried to force myself to turn my head and not watch.

"Go." It sounded so final.

"Please Sir, give me one more chance. I can please you, I know I can."

I almost felt for him in that moment, his voice was raw and it sounded like he was practically crying.

When he didn't get a response right away, he tried again. "We can change the contract, I'll accept anything. Please Sir. I'll do whatever you want. I know Eli gives you more, I can do that too. I can be what you need."

Greg had told me that he was going to drop Jason weeks ago but he'd never spoken of it again and I hadn't felt that I could ask. Apparently he had been true to his word which didn't surprise me. I wondered if Jason was still working in the office. Probably not, I couldn't imagine how awkward that would have been. I was probably almost as nervous as he was as I waited for Greg's answer.