Thirty Six

*** If the last chapter was a bit too much for you, skip this one too :)

Kevin reached towards the table and lifted a steaming towel from the bowl which he lay on Ollie's back. The next draped over his ass and down his thighs.

"Feels soothing to Ollie and makes the bruises worse. He's going to be a work of art tomorrow" Greg whispered into my ears.

Kevin stood him upright and went back to work with the rope. It went around his torso just under his nipples. Someone was to the side of the stage and when Kevin motioned over, a hook came down from the ceiling. Ollie's wrists, torso and finally feet were all tied to it, forcing his body to bend backwards into something between a 'c' and a 'u'. The hook retracted then, lifting him up until Kevin gave the word.

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to watch. Kevin went around towards the front and ran his hand through Ollie's hair and pulled him into a... kiss? Damn. They were whispering to each other and I would have paid real American money to know what they were saying.

"Kevin is making sure Ollie is okay. He's checking in. Even though they've done this before and Kevin can read him like a book, he's checking. He cares. He wants Ollie to enjoy this."

"How CAN he?" I hissed. "God." I relaxed though, this was still the same Ollie who had been so excited about tonight. This was the same couple that were practically married, who had a home. They loved each other.

"Don't judge Pet. Remember what I said."

Kevin twisted Ollie so that he was facing the crowd. His head was leaning back again and his torso and cock were on full display. His balls were a not-so-lovely shade of purple and I wanted to hate the sight of him hanging in front of me but I couldn't. I was rock hard and Greg was too. I moved my thigh just a bit to rub against him.

Kevin picked up the crop. "Open." Ollie obeyed and soon the crop was resting on his tongue.

"Hurts much more wet" Greg explained. I could have lived without the knowledge.

The first two blows landed on his left nipple, the next two on his right. Ollie hissed and tried to thrash in his bonds. He was answered with a few more to his upper thighs before his nipples were pounded again. He stopped trying to escape but I could hear him panting from here.

Kevin managed to maneuver so that a few swats landed on Ollie's still bright red ass before he switched back to the front and landed a blow on the tip of his cock.

I jumped in my seat, my legs squeezing together as if I were the one who'd just been hit. Greg grabbed both my legs in his arm and hugged them towards him, holding me in place and managing to comfort me at the same time. I wanted to close my eyes but I just couldn't.

His balls got attacked next, left then right then left and right again. The crop was moving through the air so quickly that I could barely see where it was until it landed. Two more to each nipple and then back to his cock, first the base and then the tip and then Ollie let out a feral scream and came so hard he shot about three feet in the air.

Kevin kept working him over and every time the crop came down Ollie would spasm again. I had no trouble imagining how good he was feeling right now; I had come so hard when Greg and I played and it was nothing compared to this. I squirmed in my seat, wanting the show to be over for about a hundred reasons.

Greg's hand forced my legs apart and he palmed me roughly. "The things I want to do to you right now" he whispered, squeezing just hard enough to make everything in the room disappear and get my full attention.

My eyes flashed to the stage and Ollie was in Kevin's arms. He was wrapped around Kevin and being carried just like Greg had done for me... earlier? It was today? My ass hummed, the skin suddenly reminding me that it was still sensitive. I didn't want what had just happened but I did want Greg. Now. Somehow. However he wanted.

As soon as Kevin and Ollie were off the stage there was a swarm of activity up there and people were getting things cleaned up. The volume level went up in the room and I was surrounded by people getting off. Subs who had already been kneeling now had their heads in their masters crotches, male or female. Leashes, or leads were being used as tie-ups, restraints and whips.

"Ready to go?" Greg asked.

Part of me wanted to have at him right then and there but I was too overwhelmed and a bit uncomfortable. He'd known that though, he'd read me and offered me a way out. "Yes Sir."

He led me back through the hallway but turned and took me back in the direction of the stage. "We're going to pick up Kevin and Ollie and we'll get in the car. Then you boys are going to make Your doms very happy. If I don't get my cock down your throat within three minutes I'm going to take you right here and now and I don't give a fuck if the whole club sees."