Twenty Seven

*** TFW you lose half a chapter overnight. What happened to it Wattpad? :( I'm sad.

Those words sounded good to me. I enjoyed his 'very good times' a hell of a lot. He circled around me and I heard random noises from a drawer and then a louder click which was perhaps the armoire? I had no idea. How much time had he given to furniture placement and to my placement, facing the wall and door? Probably more than most people put into buying a new car.

My cock couldn't quite decide what to do with itself. I was half-hard, the buzzing in my ass one moment perfect and the next almost annoying. I shifted gently, hoping for more pleasure. My knees started to ache and my toes hurt. I felt his hands on my feet and he was shifting them down so my weight landed on my shins instead.

"If you're going to be in this position, you need to do it properly. I apologize for not showing you sooner. In my defense, I didn't think you'd use it much. This is the 'waiting' position. Lean forward, much as you were earlier." I did and he shifted my hands. "Forgiveness. You probably won't need it so file it away as part of your education. Waiting Pet."

I sat back up, more comfortable than I had been. I still wanted to move though because HE was up or over there, somewhere behind me again. His hand ran through my hair, his fingertips dragging gently along my scalp. I tilted my head back without even thinking, I wanted more.

"Perhaps many of us doms use the term 'pet' because we can always touch you here. After a heavy scene, many times most of the sub's body is well, a bit sensitive. This is always reassuring and pleasurable for them. It does resemble petting someone, perhaps. Does the term still bother you?"

"I'm used to it. No Sir, it doesn't." To be honest, I'd sort of started to associate it with this room and what we did here and it was more erotic than I'd ever thought possible. I'd been called Kitten before, why not Pet?

"Good. You asked earlier what I had considered for tonight. Yesterday all I could think about was pounding into this gorgeous ass. It's the purpose of the plug, to make sure you're ready for me. I know you probably wondered why I made you wear it the whole way here and that's why. There is often a reason for my requests Pet, it's important that you listen carefully and let me know if you are unable to comply. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." I hadn't thought of that. He was still worried about last time and that was sweet as hell even though he hadn't exactly done it in a sweet way. I would have paid good money to get inside that head for an hour or two.

"But today I really wanted to restrain you and edge you until you were a quivering, begging mess. I wanted to push you mentally as well as physically. I wanted to hear you beg. Stand." As soon as I had, he ran a finger down my back. "What I want more than anything else though is to turn this skin pink." He cupped my ass cheek and squeezed. "All of it. Against limits though, or is it? I can spank you? You enjoyed that?"

"Yes, yes I loved it."

"I will gladly settle for that. I wonder though, have you ever been flogged or did you mark it a soft limit because it sounded like something you shouldn't want? I ask because floggings can be much less painful and more arousing than a spanking."

"I... it sounded like it would hurt."

"It stings more than hurts. Given what we're going to see tonight, you might appreciate the show more if you know a bit more what he's going through."

"I... I don't know."

"I know you don't. This is where you need to trust me. I know you can handle it and I think you'll enjoy it. Two gentle swats and then you can decide if we go on to ten? At ten, if you want to take ten more. Think about it." He was pressed up against my back, his hands roaming over my chest and his words breezing past my ear.

"Two? They don't hurt?"

He started massaging my shoulders, then ran his thumbs down along my spine. I almost fell over. "Much less than two swats."

"Where?"

"Your shoulder blades for the first ten. After that I'd move lower."

"If you think I would... okay." I was nervous. So nervous that I was a little worried when he stepped from behind me because I thought I might fall to the floor and curl up in a ball or run.

"I'm not here to hurt you Chris, I'm here to bring us both pleasure. If that pleasure involves a little bit of pain on your end, pain that you accept and want, all the better. But it is not my goal, ever." He moved the stool under the hook in the ceiling. "Come here."

I stepped up and was suddenly a bit taller than him. It was very odd. He moved my arms in front and bound my wrists together with two gorgeous leather cuffs. They went above my head, their chain draping over the hook. I was stretched tall but not uncomfortable.

"Perfect." He stepped close behind me again and pressed his chest against my back. It was comforting. "Let's begin."