Ten

His hand was in the small of my back as we left the restaurant. "Did you drive?"

"No, I grabbed an Uber. I'll be fine."

"I'm more than happy to take you home. You're not far from here."

Oh, my records. Of course he knew where I lived. That sort of took the whole 'don't want you to be able to find me in case you're a creep' off the table. "Okay, sure."

"I know you haven't read all the rules but we have left the restaurant. Please at least TRY to be polite and respectful. This way."

He led me towards a sleek black Mercedes and opened the door for me. "Thank you." I slid onto the leather seat and fastened my seat belt.

"Chris, I know that this lifestyle takes a bit of getting used to. I'm more than willing to be patient, and I think I have been so far. I wouldn't be spending time with you if I didn't think this might be a good thing, for both of us. I appreciate that you're willing to explore and consider it and I don't want to rush you. That said, I would pay good money to have those damn papers filled out so I would know whether or not I could make you suck my cock right now."

"You could just ask... Sir."

He reached into a small bag in the backseat and held out a small cat toy, a ball with a bell inside. I looked at him as if he were crazy but it didn't phase him. I don't think much does. "I don't 'ask' for sex, so this will have to suffice. If you're willing, hold out your hand and take the ball. It's your way of safewording when your mouth is full. I shouldn't have assumed you'd know its' use when I gave you one in my office. I'll try not to make additional assumptions. Simply shake it if I go too far. I want you to use it if you need it. Safewords are ALWAYS safe, no matter what. Understood?"

If he was offering me a safeword, it's because I would need it. Right? Or was it because he really did feel like he'd gone too far that first time? Because he was worried about me and wanted to make sure I was enjoying myself?

His free hand reached over and snuck into my shirt, the third button popping open as he caressed my chest. His hands were huge and made me feel very tiny, which I had to admit that I liked. "Take the ball, Chris."

I grabbed it quickly and he pinched my nipple in response. He undid my seatbelt and then his hands disappeared and he was shimmying out of his pants. I turned in the seat and leaned over. His hand slid up my neck and rested on the back of my head but he didn't push.

"Your turn for now pet, show me what you can do." I heard his seat recline and soon had a lot more room to work. I had the ball in one hand and was trying to hold myself up with that arm so that I had one free to wrap around the base of him. "No hands, just that gorgeous mouth."

That made balancing easier. I took him as deep as I comfortably could before pulling back up and working my tongue around the edge of his tip. Then I went low and sucked one ball into my mouth, playing with it a moment before giving the other one the same treatment. I lapped at the base of him, working my way back up.

"Very nice."

I took him back in, enjoying the feeling of him sliding over my tongue. His hand slid down over my chest and he palmed me through my pants. They weren't skinny jeans but they were more than a little bit tight.

"You have such a nice cock. I'm going to enjoy it. But tonight, you're going to enjoy mine." He pushed down, forcing another inch of himself down my throat before he let me back up. "You mentioned gags earlier, so let me tell you what the wonderful thing is about an o-ring gag." He had my hair in his fist and was setting the pace, pulling and pushing me up and down on his cock. "I want you to visualize something and I bet you have a very good imagination. Imagine yourself on your knees, your hands tied behind you to your ankles. You can't move. In your mouth is a gag forcing your mouth open. You can move your tongue and can even speak a little, but you can not close your mouth. With me so far Chris?"

He pulled me up off his cock giving me a second to breathe and try to collect myself. I was dizzy and needy and yes, yes I could imagine it. "Yes sir."

He pushed me back down, even deeper this time. "My cock has full use of your mouth, no restrictions. I can go as deep as I like and you are absolutely unable to stop me in any way, shape or form. You're mine."

He was practically choking me at this point and my eyes were watering. I squeezed the ball in my hand, mentally debating myself.

He pulled back just a bit and rubbed me through my jeans. "Do you see the point now? Lick."

I shot my tongue out and flicked it back and forth, letting him put me exactly where he wanted me. My hips were bucking against his hand and he was squeezing me, driving me crazy. I moaned, my orgasm catching me off guard. As soon as I did he shoved me back down, his cock filling my throat and then my mouth was full of the taste of him.

He helped me sit up, then smoothed my hair out of my face. "Very nice."

"I can't believe I came in my pants" I complained, embarrassed. "You didn't even touch me."

"Your shirt will hide it and I am dropping you off, you're not exactly going to be walking home. Besides, it's dark. I promise that I'll touch you next time if that makes you feel better." He opened his hand and waited.

I stretched out my arm and gave him back the ball, then put on my seatbelt.

"Did you consider using it?"

"Yes" I admitted.

"What stopped you?" he asked kindly. "Did you need to but didn't?"

"Um no I, I was about to but you let me up."

"Alright then. Time to take you home Mr. Stevenson." He pulled out of the space but switched back into park before leaving the lot. "Chris? You can always use it. Always. It's always okay. No matter how crazy things get, whether it's for fun or punishment. No matter what is going on, it's always 100%, absolutely fine. Got it?"

"Yeah. I mean yes Sir."