Twelve

"I can't believe you're actually going over there" she said for at least the fourth time.

"He rearranged his plans so he could see me today since I'm leaving tomorrow K, it was nice of him. I have to admit though, I'm excited to see his house. You can tell a lot about someone by how they live, you know? I wonder if he has a pool."

"I wonder if he has a dungeon. And you're going to take him all of these?" she asked, waving my paperwork around in her hand.

"Yeppp"

"I can't believe you got me out of bed at 9 am. Why does he want to see you so early?"

"He wants to be able to spend some time with me and I think he probably sees one of the other boys tonight. Saturday evening seems like a good time to have a standing appointment." I sprayed my fringe again and then turned my head left and right to see myself from every angle.

"You do realize that it is impossible for me to not look at these, right?" She glanced quickly at a page and then turned it away from her. "They're like a car wreck. I don't want to see but...."

"You could put them down."

"But I feel like I should know what you're getting yourself into. You should have let me fill them out."

"Kristie, you would have marked every single thing as a hard limit. Even the easy stuff."

"Dirty and/or derogatory talk?"

"Hell yeah, it is SO good."

"Restraints of wrists and ankles? Full bondage with rope? Suspension? Is he serious?"

"I had to look some of it up and I said no to suspension, right? And I'm pretty sure he is VERY serious."

"Ix-nay on the suspension. WAIT! You're going to let him spank you with, hold on, let me quote, 'hand or paddle'?"

"It's not like I agreed to the flogging K. And I wrote a note about it." I was oddly calm. I had been sweating bullets and talking to myself when I filled it out but now that it was done, I don't know why but there was just a feeling of ease. It was definitely a load off my mind.

"I can't look at any more." She kept that promise for about 8 seconds. "Gags? Well at least that one's a soft limit."

"Getting forcibly deep-throated seems a bit much, at least for now."

She jumped up and waved her hands in the air as if she were landing a plane or getting attacked by a swarm of bees. "I CAN'T with you! CHRISTOPHER LEONARD STEVENSON! You are NOT going over there. You are NOT giving him these... these..." she was busy trying to stuff them into her purse.

I grabbed them from her, pissed that they were wrinkled. "Stop! Look, it's my life and I want to do this. Okay? So either support me at least a little or I'll just stop talking to you about it. Isn't it better that I can tell you what's going on so you know? Or do you want me to hide it?"

I'd hit home with that one. "I'm sorry. Chris, I am SO worried about you! But I guess you're right, you need to be able to talk to someone and it sure as hell can't be Jeremiah and there's no way Esther would be any help. Sorry. But you KNOW that I have supported you 100% in everything. Always. Don't guilt me into not telling you how I feel. Someone has to and I'm your friend. It's my job to tell you when you're being stupid."

"It is. And I'm telling you that your message has been heard loud and clear. Okay? So can we move on now?"

"Will you give me his address? If you're not home tonight or I have to call the police--"

"Are you serious? I mean sure, I'll give it to you but he's not a monster. He's not running some porn ring and isn't going to keep me in a cage."

She rolled her eyes. "Did you mark that one 'no'?"

"It's probably on page three and he only gave me the first two" I joked. "I should find out how many pages there are, I bet it's at least 5. I wonder if he'd show them to me just so I could see. Hey, serious question here, do you think this is a list of things he's willing to do or a general list of everything? Does that make sense?"

"Why would he put things on that he doesn't like Chris?"

"To be thorough. He likes to cover his bases."

"I wouldn't know. I hate to rush you but it's getting late and I don't want to give him any excuse to paddle you. Address please."

I forwarded it to her and grabbed my jacket. "I'm so nervous. We'll probably just talk for most of it though, go over all of this."

"I'll think happy thoughts."

I found his house with no problem and pulled into the open garage as he had requested. The overhead door closed behind me and once it was a bit dimmer I saw him standing in a doorway that I assumed led into the house. I got out of the car on shaky knees, remembering at the last minute to grab my papers.

"Welcome Chris. Come on in."