Thirty Eight

My tongue lapped long strokes up his shaft and I stretched up tall to be able to swirl it around his crown and play with his slit. For once he didn't seem anxious to shove himself down my throat and I took advantage. I tasted him on my tongue and glanced up but his eyes were closed, his head relaxed and mouth slightly parted. He was loving it.

"Yes Ollie, that's my boy" I heard Kevin say.

I tried to crane my head and Greg shifted just enough so that I could see around him. Ollie was sucking on one of Kevin's nipples, his hands flying everywhere. He lifted up and they kissed and it was quite possibly the hottest thing I'd seen all night.

"What does Master want? Let me give you what you need, please" he asked, his head disappearing into Kevin's neck.

"Oh Ollie, as much as I love that sweet ass of yours, I think tonight I want your mouth if you're up to it."

"You made me feel so good Master, I want to please you." He slid to the side so that his knees were still on the bench and he had access to Kevin. The blanket dropped to the ground and Kevin's large hands replaced it, sliding down his back and roaming all over him.

My balls were tight and watching them had gotten me so close that I knew my orgasm was right around the corner. I wanted to touch Greg and seeing Kev and Ollie so free with each other made me do it without thinking. My free hand slid up his stomach and towards his chest. My wrist was grabbed and thrown back against the wall.

"Did I say you could touch me?" He didn't give me time to answer, just shoved his cock into my mouth. "Suck, now. And give me your other hand."

I was so close, I couldn't stop now after being on edge all evening. I only needed another minute, maybe two. I made a muffled protest, his cock making it impossible to speak.

"I said to give me your hand Chris, right now... fuck it, too late." He stepped back and I took a deep breath while I could.

"I'm sorry I...."

He pulled my arm and I stumbled towards the wall with the bench. He stopped me before I fell, then grabbed both of my biceps and leaned me over so that my hands were on the edge of the bench supporting me.

"I'll go slow but you're not getting prep. I think after earlier you can handle it. You'd better fucking try Chris. And don't even THINK about coming. Wait, stand up."

I felt like I was spinning in circles. It had been fine and then I'd... all I'd done was touch him I... I looked down as he wrapped my balls, much like Ollie's had been earlier but mine extended up around the base of my cock. "Sir I--"

"Hush. Shut that mouth or I'll gag you. The only thing I want to hear is you moaning and begging me to ravage you harder." He spun me back around and then left me alone for just a moment, I could only assume he was getting himself ready. Soon he pushed on the small of my back.

I had just sank back down when his hand landed on my ass cheek before immediately coming down hard on the other one. Stars exploded behind my eyelids. Then he was pressing in and I was trying to relax but so fucking embarrassed that I couldn't even think. He wasn't even halfway home before he started thrusting hard. He went deeper each time and it wasn't long before he was bottoming out and I was struggling to keep my head from banging into the wall.

"Take it Pet, take it. I was being so fucking nice. I was going to let you come.... fuck yes so good. Damn you feel good. This is where you belong, bent over taking my cock."

My balls ached and I didn't know if my eyes were watering from the pain or the emotional overload. "Please untie me Sir. Please? It hurts."

"I know it's tight, Chris. I don't think I can trust you not to come. You can't seem to control yourself tonight so I'm going to do it for you."

I looked over at Kevin and Ollie, desperate for a distraction. Ollie was deep-throating Kevin's huge cock like a pro, taking most of it. Kevin's hand was stroking Ollie although after earlier, I didn't know how he could possibly be hard. Never mind, I did know.

"Chris, do you have safewords?" Kevin asked.

"He has fucking safewords Kevin, what's your problem?" Greg asked, not letting up. "Daffodil and Ruby if you want to know.  He knows to snap.  You're not his Dom"

"No, but he's crying and I know he's new to this so..."

"He's crying?" Greg asked. He stopped his assault long enough to call my name. "Chris?"

"Yes Sir?" I half croaked. The rope around my balls disappeared and I started shaking although it seemed so backwards. It was better now but...

"Do you need to stop?" His hands were resting gently on my back now and he waited.

"No. Go ahead, do whatever you want. I don't care."

"Chris?"

"Just fuck me!" I snapped back and he didn't waste any time. He plunged back in deep and went hard and within minutes he was holding onto my shoulders and emptying. As soon as he pulled out I leaned down and pulled my pants up, then walked out the door. I didn't know where I was going but I couldn't stay in there a second longer.