Twenty Eight

I swallowed, then made sure my mouth was closed so I wouldn't bite my tongue. Hey, the less pain the better. "Wait, can I see it?"

"The cat or the actual flogging?" he asked.

Cat? He constantly reminded me that I was in way over my head. "The flogger, what you're going to hit me with."

"If you'd like." He stepped in front of me and held it in one hand, then flipped it upside down so I could see the strands hanging down.

"I saw some online. There are different types of strings or whatever they're called."

"Yes. Some are thin, some thicker, some braided. They make them different sizes and of different materials. Mostly the falls affect the sensation, whether it's more of a sting or a thud."

"Those both sound bad. It's pretty though." The royal blue falls hung from a short black and blue handle and it looked very nice in his hand.

"This is deer skin and truly doesn't hurt much Pet." He draped the falls over my shoulder and then let them slide down my chest. "This is just for fun. It's going to make your skin sensitive, make you feel warm and a bit on edge. Now, let me prove it to you so you can stop worrying for nothing. May I?"

He stepped behind me and I let out a breath. "Yes." They came so quickly and so close together that I wasn't sure it had even happened. I definitely felt them but the sensation disappeared almost immediately. It hurt, maybe, but in such an odd way that my brain had a hard time categorizing it.

He cupped my balls and rolled them in his palm. "What did you think?"

"Not what I expected. I don't know." He kissed my shoulder and I gasped for air.

"Do you want to play and take a few more or shall we move on?"

The way he said it made me feel like it was 100% my decision. He'd definitely more than wanted me to take the first two but he seemed happy to let it go now that I had. I'd tried, and that seemed like enough. Every brain cell I had was screaming 'stop' but I was curious and he was so close and if it meant another kiss or more of his hand on my balls, I might be willing to take 8 more. The two had been fine. "Gentle?"

"Very. To ten?"

"Yes." The next four stung, but not overly so. It was building though, and by ten I was very glad he was done.

He was behind me again then, a kiss to my opposite shoulder and a few quick strokes to my very hard cock. "With me, Pet?"

"I'm okay."

I heard a rattle and then he kissed my shoulder blade but it was cold and... he had ice in his mouth. He kissed my back over and over, going over the places the flogger had scorched. His tongue lapped at me, warm and chilly at the same time and I started to lose my mind. "I want to turn your gorgeous ass pink." Both his hands were up front now, one holding me across the chest, pulling me back towards him and the other slowly stroking my cock. His thumb flicked over my tip until I almost couldn't take it before he moved his hand back down. "May I?"

Oh fuck it, why the hell not? My ass wouldn't hurt nearly as much as my back and even that was okay now. "Yes."

"Try to stay still Pet, I don't want these wrapping and you are a rather tiny thing." He used one of his feet to push mine a bit wider apart on the stool. "Good."

He alternated sides, first my left then my right, over and over again. I fought with myself to stay still but between the attention he'd given my cock, the vibrator in my ass and the leather biting into my backside, I wasn't sure which way was up.

"You've done such a good job. How do you feel?"

"I don't know. I need... I need not that but... I don't know. I don't know."

"I do. I'll take care of you Pet, don't worry." His hands traced down my from my shoulders to my waist, then he gently palmed my ass. "So warm." He turned off the plug and removed it, then came around in front of me and unhooked my wrists. "I want to fuck you right here so damn bad but you've been so good and I want you to relax for just a minute."

My arms didn't hurt until they came down and I realized that they'd been straining. He lifted me then and I was wrapped around him. His strong arms were tucked under my legs and I leaned my head against his shoulder. It felt so good to touch him. I wasn't sure where we were going but I didn't care.

"Such an improvement. There you go, that's it, just relax. We have so much left to do and you'll need your energy. It's going to be a very, very long night."