Seventeen

The next two weeks followed the usual work pattern; I was either too busy to know which direction I was going or sitting around and waiting to be busy again.  I didn't really miss him, per se, but I did notice that he didn't text me.  There was NO way I was going to be the first to reach out so it was radio silence all the way around.  It was okay though because I hadn't really expected him to and even though it seemed like it should have bothered me, it didn't.  He wasn't interrupting my work and getting upset when I didn't respond right away or complaining that I didn't have time for him.  In other words, he wasn't being an annoying boy.

Speaking of boys, there weren't any.  Of course I was still flipping through my favorite dating app on my phone but it was more out of habit than actual desire.  I didn't contact a single one and by about day five, Kris had noticed.  I got a speech about never finding someone if I wasn't looking but she didn't push too hard.  I was too busy for her to really encourage me to add one more thing into my hectic day.  Besides, we both knew that the chances of me meeting Mr. Right when I wasn't even near home were slim-to-none.  I think that in the grand scheme of things, she was just happy that I was out of his grasp and 'safe' for the time being.

I was flying home, thirty thousand feet in the air when he messaged me.  I hadn't given him my flight information and hadn't even told him exactly which day I was coming home.  The timing was random but it gave me pause.  Sometimes signs are coincidences and vice versa.  Unfortunately you never know which is which until after the fact.

Dr. Love:  Hope you've had a good trip and safe flight home.  Let me know when you're settled.

Chris:  On the plane now actually.  Touching down about 6.  Are you stalking me? ;) 

Dr. Love:  No, just thinking about you.  I would like to see you.  Available tomorrow evening or Tuesday?

Chris:  Checking....

I would make damn sure I was.  I had to change a meeting but it was only our team so it wasn't difficult to do and would probably be well worth it.

Chris:  Cleared tomorrow evening.  Time?  Place?

Dr. Love: 7:30 Den.  You remember your instructions?

Chris:  Yes Sir

Dr. Love:  Very good.  See you soon.  No coming until then.

Seriously?  I was supposed to NOT get off tonight after this conversation and thinking about him?  Tomorrow was going to be absolute torture.  I almost felt guilty that I had to adjust myself in my seat.  Thank god for a sleeping seatmate and tray tables. 

Chris:  I'll do my best.

My mind had come up with all sorts of scenarios and ideas while I'd been away and it was racing yet again.  A boy has to take care of things one way or another and he was the subject of every single one of my fantasies.  I wouldn't have been at ALL opposed to a replay of last time but I knew he probably had other things up his sleeves.  I couldn't wait to see what he came up with.  But he would be shirtless.  Those shoulders.  Those arms.  That chest.  Oh yes.   I was driving myself crazy; I needed to switch gears and think about something else.

Dr. Love:  How much longer is your flight?

Chris:  At least an hour.

Dr. Love:  Are you hard?

Chris:  Yes.  Very.  You drive me crazy.

Dr. Love:  Go into the bathroom and get off.

Chris:  In a PLANE?  Um, wow.  Okay doctor.  OMW

I pulled my shirt down and made my way around my sleeping seat mate, waking her up in the process.  I couldn't believe I was going to do this.  I locked the door behind me, glad that it wasn't the only restroom on the plane.  After a bit of finagling I managed to set my phone in the corner and prop it up with the faucet so it wouldn't go sliding around.  This way I would be able to read if any messages he sent me without getting interrupted.

Dr. Love:  Hold your shirt up with your teeth, I want to see you.

Oh god, he was going to talk me through this.  This was perhaps the hottest thing ever.  Who was I kidding, everything with him was the hottest thing ever. 

Dr. Love:  Tease your tip with your thumb.  I want you dripping and hard before you start stroking off.

I could have sworn he was in the room.  I had been doing just that, making myself shiver.  My head was already relaxed and I was holding myself up with one arm while the other practically made my knees buckle.

Dr. Love:  Now slowly, nice and tight.  Work that gorgeous cock.

Yes Sir.  I was more than happy to.

Dr. Love:  A little faster.  All the way up, nice and long Pet.

His messages were timed perfectly, giving me a few minutes in between to anticipate the next one.

Dr. Love:  Your hips are rocking, aren't they?  Faster.

God I was close.  I could almost imagine he was standing behind me and it was making me crazy.

Dr. Love:  I want you to come for me.  Now.

It only took me a few more strokes before I was obeying.  It was so much better than when I was alone.  Damn.  I turned and leaned back against the wall.

Dr. Love:  Better now Pet?

Chris:  Yes t u.

My hands were shaky but I managed to respond.

Dr. Love:  Good.  No more.  The next one is mine.  See you tomorrow at  7:30