Chapter 2

I woke up early the next morning with tears running down my face. I knew it probably had something to do with Mr Thomas, it was stupid, but I still couldn't get it out of my head. 

"Stupid idiot." I mumbled to myself whilst having a shower.

I dried myself and got changed into black skinny jeans, a white muscle shirt and my black converse. I brushed my hair and grabbed my bag and phone before running downstairs, grabbing a piece of toast off my mum's plate as I passed.

"Thanks, I was about to eat that.  Are you ready? Because I'll take you to school if you want and pick you up after school because I'm free after 3:15 so we can go see the new house." She said, looking up from her newspaper. 

"Thanks mum, and yeah I'm ready now."

We walked out to the car and got in. She drove to the school and dropped me outside the gate.

"I'll be here at 3:20, is that OK? I'll text if I'm gonna be late."

"Yeah that's fine mum. Have a good day at work!"

She drove off and I immediately spotted Josh a few feet from where I was stood.

"Hey gorgeous, come here." He said as he ran up to me and picked me up, lifting me over his shoulder.

"Put me down Josh." I said laughing. He started running up the school steps and towards my locker. 

"Put her down now." A voice that I recognized said. After I was carefully placed on the floor I turned around to see Mr Thomas glaring at us. 

"Miss Williams, could you please stay after school?"

"That's not fair, what about Josh?"

"After school, Miss Williams." He said before walking off down the corridor.

"Ugh, it's the second day of term and I already hate that guy! We have him later as well." I complained to Josh who grabbed my hand and practically pulled me down the corridor to first lesson.

Josh laughed. "Don't worry, you have me in that lesson with you."

We reached first lesson and he pushed me through the door, we found our seats next to Lexi. The first five lessons were uneventful, so was lunch and I dreaded last lesson. 

As Lexi, Josh and I were walking down the corridor to last lesson, Josh pushed me underneath the stairwell we were walking past. 

"Josh what the hell?" I asked him while he forced his hand over my mouth. I bit him jokingly.

"Shush, be quiet a second and hey, it's rude to bite someone." 

"Oh bite me!" I said and then dissolved into laughter.

"Look, I know you don't feel the same way as me and that's fine but I...um... like you." He said while I looked down at the tiled floor.

I liked him as a friend, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. "Josh, I...uh...."

"It's alright, I mean you don't have to say anything, I just wanted to tell you." He said while rubbing the back of his neck nervously .

I looked out and was dragged back under by Josh. I felt warm lips crash against mine and I joined in the kiss. I felt him bite lightly on my lower lip and granted him access. The kiss became more forced as he pushed me against the wall.

"Are you sure you want this?" He said pulling back slightly. Fair enough I didn't get fireworks or whatever its called when we kiss and I hadn't enjoyed it as much as my last boyfriend but it was nice.