Chapter 40

Theo's POV:

Yesterday was one of the happiest days in my life. The love of my life gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. My beautiful baby boy. It felt weird saying that he was my son. After Demi died and Madi left me, I never thought I would ever get her back. I definitely didn't think I would ever be engaged to her and have a son with her. 

We dropped Luke off at Amanda's (Madi's mum) and drove to school. I let Madi out a block from school. I drove the rest of the way to school and parked up in the teacher's/senior's car park. I got out and entered the school. Along the corridor, I got stopped by various students and teachers. The corridor soon became crowded.

I made my way to the staff room and I got what I needed from my tray. I put it in my bag and made my way out of the room. Ethan walked in at the same time as I was walking out. We laughed and I let him in. 

"Hey, wait there and I'll down with you." He said. He got his stuff and we left the room. I saw a large group of students going into a classroom up ahead.

"Hey, what's everyone doing?" Ethan said to a student that was trying to get into the room.

"I have no idea, as far as I can tell Jess Collins is having a go at Madi Williams and Siobhan Anderson is having a go at Jess and sticking up for Madi." She said.

Ethan barged past the students surrounding the door and I quickly followed him.

"Jessica, I haven't slept with loads of people. I've slept with two people, one of them is the father of my baby."  I heard Madi say, her voice raining slightly.

"See you don't even know which one is the father of your child." I heard Jessica say, her voice raising as well.

"Yes, I do. The father of my child I'm engaged to and I love him very much." Madi started to shout.

"Yeah but you didn't know." Jess shouted.

"What? That doesn't even make any sense. One of the people that I slept with is the father of my child and I know which one it is." Madi shouted back.

"Well what about the other one?" Jessica shouted.

"The other one raped me!" Madi shouted. She looked shocked and grabbed her bag.She pushed past everyone and I ran after her to see her leaving the school.

I walked out of the school and got in the car. I drove home and parked in the driveway. I opened the door and I could hear crying. I closed the door quietly and walked up the stairs, quickly but quietly. 

As I walked past Luke's room, I looked in and she was sat there crying. I opened the door slowly and walked over to her. I knelt down in front of her and put my hands on her knees. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked her, speaking quietly enough not to wake Luke. She continued to cry.

"Tell me please. Babe, come on." I said.

"Babe, I'm serious." I said. 

I sighed. I grabbed her hand and pulled into our bedroom. She sat down on the bed, still crying. I knelt in front of her again.

"Babe, I'm serious, tell me what's wrong?" I asked, louder than I was talking before. 

"I'm serious, babe, come on. Just tell me what's wrong."  I said. I stood up and paced the floor. 

"Babe, you're my fiancee, you're supposed to tell me what's up. You're supposed to at least speak to me about stuff and you should be able to come to me and tell me what's up." I said. She looked up at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Hey, there you go. Now all you need to is speak." 

"I don't know." She said. I went and sat next to her. She turned to me and I stroked her cheek.

"You know you can talk to me about anything and I will never,ever judge. You're my fiancee and we have a son together. I love you. I always have ever since the first day we went out together. I will love you when you're having a mid life crisis, I will love you when we're put in an old folks home by our kids. I will love you when you're 95 and have wrinkles. I will spend everyday for the rest of my life, either telling you or showing you, that I love you. I always have and I always will."

"I love you too and I always will. I will tell you." She said. Luke started crying and she got up and walked to the door.

"I will tell you, not now though because our baby boy is crying." She said before walking out to see to Luke.

I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out of my pocket. I saw I had one new message.

Hello, I don't know if I have the right number or not but is this Theo Brown? -unknown

I text back.

Yes it is but who is this? -Theo

I threw my phone on the bed and went and had a shower as I was in a rush this morning with Luke and didn't get chance. I got changed and walked out back to my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a new message.

Oh thank god. I found your number in my mom's diary that she kept before she died. I didn't know if you still had the same number or not. Oh by the way I'm Sophie, I don't know whether you're my dad or my uncle.

_____________________________________________________________

So who do you think she is? 

His daughter or his niece? 

Vote x

comment x

Fan x