Chapter 20

When I woke up, I heard my phone going off. I lifted Ethan's arm off me and got out of bed to get my phone. As I looked for my phone, It stopped ringing. A minute later, I heard Josh's ring tone. I carried on searching. Where the hell is that thing?

It stopped ringing and then Alexis's ring tone went off. I spotted it under my top and rushed to grab it before it woke Ethan up. I pulled on Ethan's shirt on and went downstairs. I answered it. I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god, where are you? I thought you were coming back to school today?"

"I was but then when I was in the coma, Ethan did a runner and then when I woke up, Sam told me he'd gone and when I rang Ethan, he was having trouble breathing so me and Sam went to find and we found him unconscious and I was shit scared and I knew he'd been drinking and then Sam had a go at him and Ethan stormed off and I went to find him and then we....um."

"You what?"

"MeandEthanhadsex7times." I said really fast.

"OMG!! Madi!"

"Yeah I know and Sam was downstairs and he was amazing! I really do love him." I said. I felt arms snake around my waist and I felt kisses on my neck. I felt him sucking my neck. 

"So does that mean, you're not coming in to school?" Alexis asked.

"No I'm...um...not....coming...in." I said as I struggled to speak because Ethan was sucking my neck. I moaned quietly.

"OMG!! Please tell me you're not at it as I'm on the phone." OK maybe it wasn't quietly.

"No it's just my amazing boyfriend kissing my neck, although he needs to stop it because he won't be able to go any further any more." I said and he immediately stopped. Sam chose that moment to come downstairs.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Who was that?" Alexis asked.

"That my dear friend was my idiot of a brother."

"Oh right, it feels weird that you have a brother."

"I know, I have another brother and a sister too who I will be meeting tomorrow, I think."

"Cool, what school do they go?"

"Ours."

"What?"

"They are transferring to our school because my dad and his new wife live one town over and Sam's come here because he's found a job here. Dad said Max and Amy could come live with Sam because the school here is better as Dad went there when he was younger. So we get to meet them tomorrow."

"OK, well text me when you get home as your Mum phoned mine and said that she's away for another week at the moment so I can stay at yours again 'cause my Mums still away." I saw Sam go for the toast that Ethan had just made me. I slapped his hand.

"Sam get the fuck off my toast and my boyfriend made me that. Thank you baby for making me some toast and I will do Alex." I smiled at Ethan and saw Sam drink my entire coffee and run off to get changed.

"Sam!!!! I'm gonna kill you!" I shouted to Sam.

"I'll text you later. Don't kill Sam, I don't want my best friend in jail and I don't think the female students want their favourite hot music teacher to die."

"Alex, you just called my brother hot. EW!"

"I didn't mean it. I meant that the population of female students do but I don't."

"Oh sure you don't."

"I don't, I'm going now before I drop myself in it further."

"Bye Alex." I said as I hung up the phone. I turned to Ethan who was sitting there staring at me drinking his coffee.

"What?" I asked him.

"Did you mean it when you said you love me?" He asked me.

"Yeah I do."

"Well, I love you too and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Do you know Eth, you've basically asked her to marry you?" Sam said from the doorway.

"Yeah I know and I will eventually, you douche. Piss off and get your stuff packed up cos we're gonna go in half an hour."

I heard Sam bang the door to the room where he had his clothes and I guess he was banging about, he was putting the stuff he had wore yesterday in a bag. I went upstairs and as I was about to change into my clothes, Ethan came up and grabbed a shirt from the closet and chucked at me.

"Wear that so then at least you're not wearing the same top as yesterday. You will have to wear the jeans though."

"That's fine." I said as I put the shirt on and pulled my jeans on. I pulled my converse on and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I walked outside and leant on Sam's car. I checked my phone and saw 3 new messages.

Hey, hope you're OK, Mr Thomas and Mr Newton aren't in either so I was wondering what had happened. you back in tomorrow???  xxx - Josh

Hey hope you are OK, I thought you were in today, we're all missing you and it's only break. see you tomorrow hopefully xxx - Matt

Hey hows it going with lover boy? We're all missing you, it's not the same. hope I see you tomorrow if you can drag your arms of that sexy body, anyway missing you xxxxx - Alexis

I smiled and sent the same message to each of them.

Hey guys, this is a joint message so, yeah i'm fine, yes I will be in tomorrow and Alexis, he's mine, all mine, lol :D and I will be home in a bit. He knows I love him really and I'm missing you all too, I love you all so much xxxx - Madi<3

I received another message just as Ethan and Sam walked out of the door 

Hey babe, hope your OK, I heard about your accident, I also know that Mr Thomas and Mr Newton are off today and I'm wondering if you're with them, maybe having a threesome. I'll see you tomorrow maybe unless you want to stay in bed with Mr Thomas and Mr Newton. Hope you enjoy your little day off with your two lovers. Your secret will be up soon, i'll be watching ( I always am) xxxxxx - unknown number. 

I slumped down and landed on the floor. Sam and Ethan ran over to me. 

"What is it babe?" Ethan asked me.

"Sis, what's wrong?" Sam asked as he put his hand on my shoulder. I got up and got in the car and locked my door. I saw Sam and Ethan talk for a minute.

Sam got in the front of the car and Ethan on the motorbike. We drove in silence and I looked out of the window with tears falling down my face. I unlocked the door so I could get out straight away.

I saw we were nearing the house and as Sam pulled up, I got out and ran into the house and locked the door. I leant against the wall and slipped down it and landing on my arse. I could hear knocking on the door and voices.

"Babe I know you're in there, for gods sake I can see you. Just let me in please." Ethan said.

"Come on sis, is it that guy again? Has he text you again?" Sam asked.

"What guy?"

"I'll let Madi tell you."

I sat there and cried for two hours. I led down curled up in the foetal position. I could hear my brother and my boyfriend knocking and voices. When I stopped crying, I heard different voices.

"Madi, please answer the door." Josh said.

"Madi, please, can you please open the door? Please, we just want to know if you're OK." Matt said.

"Babe, can I come in?" Alexis said.

I slowly rose and walked to the door, I came to the door unlocked it, pulled Alexis' hand and pulled her in and locked the door again. I went upstairs and fell straight asleep trying to ignore them pounding on the door downstairs.