Chapter 38 part 2

Sorry for not uploading for a while. Been really busy with science coursework and art work. Will try to upload a lot more over Christmas :) Don't play the song on the side till I tell you to :D

_____________________________________________________________________________

 The headteacher came on stage and announced the next person. It was a girl in the year below us and she was actually really good. 

When she had finished, everyone clapped and cheered but it didn't seem as loud as our reaction. Next up was Theo, Ethan, Sam and Riley. 

Theo was at the front of the stage sat on a chair while the rest were stood at their instruments. The music started and they started playing softly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theo's POV:

After six months and three weeks away from the love of my life, I felt like I was at rock bottom. The island that I had come to find after the plane crashed was deserted and there was only a few houses on it, even though they didn't looked lived in. 

After six months of wondering around trying to find anyone and eating what little I could find, I heard what sounded like a boat and ran toward the sound. What I saw was a miracle. There was a boat with three people on it- one man and two women. I walked over to them and the women gasped at how disheveled I looked. 

They took me in to their home and one of the women, who I discovered had been a nurse, nursed me back to health. I was fed healthy meals three times a day and the man, who I discovered was called Tom, lent me some of his clothes. 

Tom was kind enough to let me catch a ride with him back to the mainland and he even paid for my plane ticket back to California.

As soon as I got off the plane in California, I called Riley to tell him I was back. He literally screamed when I said it was me. I told him to keep it a secret from Madi as I had a plan to surprise her. I told him that I would come over to his.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got to Riley's, I realised it was the house next to Madi's. I walked up to Riley's front door and realising it was open, I walked straight in.

"Riley?" I called.

"Theo!" Riley came running out of the front room and hugged me for dear life. I hugged him back. 

"Riley, let him breathe for Christ sake." I heard Sam speak. He patted me on the back.

"Glad to have you back, dude. Madi's been missing you like crazy." 

"Theo, how was your flight?" Ethan asked. His face looked as though it registered something.

"Oh fuck, sorry my bad. I didn't mean that nastily."

"I know man. It's fine." 

"What you going to tell Madi?"

"Well, here's my plan." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the night of the talent show and I walked into the hall to try and find Sam, Ethan and Riley. I found them and stood with them. I heard the headteacher announcing that Madi's group was on next. I put my back towards the stage. I heard her start singing. Sam nodded in her direction and I turned around and I nearly fainted at how gorgeous she was. Her hair, which had been dyed not long before I left to a light brown, now had highlights of blonde because of the sun. She didn't even look pregnant. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Madi's POV:

I can't believe he's actually here. He was on stage singing 'Small bump' by Ed Sheeran.

----------------------------

Play song!

---------------------------

The song finished and I had tears in my eyes. I got up and asked Alexis if she would come with me somewhere. When she said yes, we followed the band when they went off the stage. I knocked on their dressing room and Sam came to the door.

He let us in and as soon as I saw Theo, I ran over to him and hugged him, never wanting to let go of him ever again. He kissed me and I kissed back. When we had finished, he stroked the pieces of hair that kept falling around my face. 

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, did you like my song?" 

"Yeah, did you like mine?"

"I absolutely loved yours and as soon as you've finished school, I'm going to get married to you and this baby will be the most loved child in the galaxy. How is it that you don't look pregnant?"

"When I went to the doctor, they said that the baby has tucked up inside my ribs but it will be fine when it comes out."

"Is it a girl or a boy?"

"I don't know, I didn't want to know. I wanted it to be a surprise."

"OK, when's your next appointment?"

"It's next week on Wednesday." I said. I heard the tannoy saying that all the acts had to make their way to the stage. 

"I'll see you after this and I'll drive you home."

"What to our house?" I asked. He nodded and we made our way to the stage. We stood on the stage and the headteacher announced the results. 

Everyone started to cheer and then my waters broke.