Chapter 26

The next morning I was awoken by the bin wagon outside. I looked at the clock which read 6:30 and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and did my morning routine- take a shower, brush my teeth. I usually had a pill as well but they had ran out two days ago.  I realized that I hadn't taken the pill yesterday as they had ran out. Oh shit! I had sex last night without using contraception. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I walked back into the bedroom and went in my closet. I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans, a white vest and my 30 Seconds To Mars hoody. I pulled on my black converse and checked the mirror. My hair looked fine and I decided against make up. I walked out of the closet and walked over to the bed. I shook sleeping Theo's shoulder and he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Hey babe, did you have a good sleep?" He asked me.

"Yeah I did, you?"

"Yep, you were next to me so of course I did. What time is it?"

"It's 6:50, but I just wanted to wake you up so that we wouldn't be late for school."

"Aw thank you." He said. He got out of bed and gave me a hug and a kiss before walking into the bathroom. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen.I walked out of the back door and sat down on the porch. I have no idea what he will say if he finds out I didn't take the pill. He might go mental but I don't want to tell him if it's not true.

The only way to be sure is to go and get a pregnancy test at lunch. Theo came downstairs ten minutes later. I grabbed a bottle of water, my bag and my phone and walked out to the car. Ethan was just coming out of his door at the same time as me. He smiled at me and I glared back. Bastard, I hate him. I got in the car and Theo followed. We drove off to school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 When Theo pulled up in the teacher's/senior car park at the back of the school, I reached for the door handle. He pulled me back and gave me a kiss. We pulled apart and I got out of the car. I walked across to the school and in the back door by the teacher's lounge. I saw Alexis and Nicole talking outside the upper year's bathroom and I knew they wouldn't talk to me so I just carried on walking.

I went to home room and when I saw there was no one in there, I went and sat in my regular seat. I put my head on the table. The bell rang and the rest of the class came in. Luckily I didn't sit next to Alexis. I wasn't in the mood to be ignored by her. I know that I should've told her straight away but other than that I didn't do anything wrong. I mean she's my best mate. If I fell out with her every time she never told me something straight away then I wouldn't of been friends with her since the fourth grade. 

"Good morning class, I see we have some that look eager and ready to learn and some that still look asleep. Madi, wakie wakie." Ethan said. The whole class started laughing. Why the hell couldn't Mr Davies come back already? 

"I have some news for you all, some may think it's good news while others may think it's bad news. Mr Davies has retired so you therefore have me as your registration teacher for the rest of the year."

The room erupted in cheers and groans. The cheers coming from all the girls and the groans coming from the guys and me. 

"Also if you have Miss Cloud for PE then you have me for the rest of the term. A new teacher will be coming in to teach you in the next two weeks." 

Great!! Trying to stay away from that egotistical bastard and he just so happens to be home room, gym, physics, chemistry and biology teacher. And today I have: Biology, History, Maths, Music and gym. Great! 

The bell rang and I walked off to the biology room. I went in the room and sat on my normal chair. I sit with Josh and Alexis. Oh great, what a fun lesson this will be. I spotted Josh and Alexis walk in and sit on a desk near the front. Oliver came and sat with me and I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"What's up?" He asked me.

"They've fallen out with me for some reason." I said. Ethan walked in and wrote the work on the board.

"Oh Oh." Oliver said. 

"Yep, he's my form tutor and I have him last." 

"Aw, you'll be fine." 

"I hope so." I said.

"If you two don't mind, I'm trying to teach a lesson here." Ethan said, interrupted our conversation.

"Oh piss off." I said.

"Get out!" Ethan said to me. 

"Fine by me." I said, picking my stuff off the floor and walked out of the door. I walked down the corridor and walked out into the car park. I looked around for the car.

"Oh shit." I mumbled remembering I came in Theo's car this morning. Looks like I'm walking then. I walked out of the school gates and headed home.

When I past a chemist, I went in and found what I needed. I paid for it and left shoving it in my bag. I walked off home and went to the bathroom and grabbed the pregnancy kit from my bag. I sat on the toilet seat and read the instructions. I did what it said and put it on the counter top. I waited three minutes and then looked at it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must of fainted because the next thing I know it's 4:20 and I'm in the bathroom with a pregnancy test next to me on the floor. What the fuck happened?

Oh, I remember. I found out I was pregnant then I blacked out. 

I went to my room and sat on the bed. What the fuck was I supposed to do now?

I know he was happy last time but what if he's not happy cause it happened again. What was I gonna do then? I couldn't raise a child on my own. I know I would have friends and my mum probably wouldn't kick me out and disown me as she knew last time. 

I looked at the clock and saw it was half four. Theo will be back in 5 minutes. Oh shit! I grabbed the pregnancy test and hid it in my closet. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch and waited for Theo.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. carry on voting/fanning/commenting please :) xx