chapter 21

Hey guys, sorry I haven't uploaded in a bit. Been busy and been a bit down recently but i'm fine now thanks to the amazing advice from my dear friends.

Anyway guys keep voting, commenting, fanning, adding to your library. It makes me happy when I see people have voted or commented on this :) Love you all for reading this xxx

_______________________________________________________________________________

I was awoken the next morning by my phone ringing.

I, I love you like a love song baby

And I keep hittin' re- peat-peat-peat-peat-peat.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs not wanting to wake Alexis up. I checked the caller ID and ignored it. I put the kettle on and went back upstairs. I walked into the bedroom. I went over to Alexis' side of the bed. 

"Hey Alex, you gonna get up? The kettle's on for coffee"

"Yeah I am now." She said as she jumped out of bed and ran out of my room and into the family bathroom before I could. She didn't seem to realize that I had an en-suite that I could use. I had shower and got dried. I got changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and my Panic! At The Disco t-shirt. I threw on a black hoody over it. I checked the mirror and saw my eyes were puffy but I didn't care. I slipped my converse on, put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my bag.

As I walked downstairs, I saw the pictures of Jess, me and my mum that were on the wall going up the stairs. I saw the picture of me and Jess when we were at the carnival eating candyfloss. I saw the picture of me and Jess at her last dance rehearsal before the accident happened. I felt tears form but wiped them away. I walked into the kitchen and sat down. I have to dump him, this will be hard.

"Hey babe, do you wanna use my waterproof mascara today?" Alexis said appearing out of nowhere.

"No thanks, I'm not gonna wear any make-up at all today. It's gonna be a hard day especially as I've ignored Sam and Ethan all last night and I even ignored Josh and Matt and when Ethan called me this morning, I just ignored it. Jesus today is gonna be hard. I've got Ethan registration, third, fourth, fifth and I've got Sam last. I'm not too bothered about Sam because I need to talk to him about the talent show but Ethan, Jesus!"

"Yeah well, you will be fine, you've got me with you all day so I'll stick by you."

"Thanks." I said as we walked to to the door. I stepped out, locked up and drove to school.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I got out of the car, I noticed everyone staring at me. Alexis came to my side and pushed me forward into the school.

"You'll be fine babe, they are only looking at you because they all know about the accident and the 'suicide' attempt." She said. I stared at her in shock. "But don't worry they are all supportive of you"

We walked into the school and walked off to form. As soon as we entered, I saw Ethan sat at the front with his head in his hands with Sam sat there with his hand on his shoulder. They didn't noticed we'd come in. 

"I'm sorry should we come back later? It looks like we're interrupting a touching bro-mance moment here." I said. They both looked up and smiled.

I looked at Alexis and smiled.

"I guess we should as we've interrupted. I'll see you guys later" I said as I walked towards the door. Ethan immediately got up and came over to me. He pulled me into his office at the back of the class and shut the door. He pulled me into a hug.