Chapter 25

Recap-

I walked in and everyone's eyes fell on me. I walked to the back of the class and sat down at an empty desk away from the rest of my group. This was going to be a hard lesson.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 When Mr Newton had stopped talking Oliver came over to me and sat next to me. I looked down at the table.

 "Hi." He said to me. I carried on looking at the table.

 "Look, I'm sorry, alright? I never meant to send the text messages to you. I missed you." He said. I looked up at him.

 "You missed me?" I asked.

 "Yeah, before your sister died we used to be best mates, but then you just stopped talking to me. You were my best friend and I know it was stupid but it was the only way to talk to you." He told me.

 "Yeah I remember, I always used to call you Ollie Lolly." I said. I laughed at remembering the memories. He laughed as well. Sam looked at me. I stopped laughing.  Ollie just laughed harder. I looked at Ollie.

 "Shut up." I said to him. He stopped laughing.

 "Thank you."  I said.

 "You're welcome."

 "I have something to tell you by the way, but not here." I said.

 "OK, tell me after school or tomorrow if you want." He said to me.

 "I have people coming over after school so I can tell them something but I suppose you can come too." I told him. Sam started talking. Ollie leaned over to me.

 "OK I look forward to it. Who's going to be there?" He whispered.

 "Alexis, Matt, Max, Amy, the rest of my group, Sam and Theo and Josh if he apologizes to me, if not then he'll miss out but I'm not bothered either way." I whispered.

 "I thought he was your best friend?"

 "He was but after what he said in third lesson, he's not. If he apologizes I'll forgive him but if not I won't, simple as that." I whispered back.

 "What did he say?"

 "Just something that really upset me and he shouted it as well so practically the whole school probably knows by now."

 He pulled me into a hug. After a minute, he let go but I kept my head on his shoulder. I listened to what Sam was going on about: something about the talent show and that practise depends on what Sam sets us. Oh great, I'm in a group with Alexis, Josh, Max, Amy and Matt.

"There are 9 rounds and the final which will take place on the last day of term.There is 6 groups- five are student groups and the other one are 4 teachers, one of which hasn't joined us yet but will be next week. There are also 6 students singing on there own. Right that's it, you can talk as there is only ten minutes left. Madi, can I see you after school please?" He said. I nodded.

"What's that about?" Oliver asked.

"I don't know, probably just wants to tell me the assigned days for practise." I replied.

"Is there something going on between you two?" He asked.

"No, he's my older brother. Max and Amy are his brother and sister and they're mine also."

"I don't get it."

"I'll explain it tonight. Sam will be there and so will the rest of them." I told him. The bell rang and I grabbed my bag and walked to the front.