Chapter 31

"Madison, I told you I would do this if you ever got pregnant again when you were with me. I guessed you were from this morning, that's exactly what you did when you became pregnant with Demi. I love you and always will, so please will you make me the happiest man on earth and do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Theo said.

"Yes, yes, yes. Absolutely, a thousand times, yes." I said as I through my arms around him and he slipped the ring on my finger. He kissed me on the forehead and then bent down in front of me and lifted up the bottom of my top. He stroked my stomach and then kissed it.

After that, we sat down and ate lunch. Ten minutes later, the bell rang and as I was about to get up, Theo stopped me. 

"Here, wear this around your neck with the ring on it." He said before handing me a silver chain. I put the ring on it and put it around my neck. I grabbed my bag and walked towards music.

I went in and sat at the regular table and within a minute, Matt, Oliver, Joe, Max, Nicole, Pixie, Jess and Amy were all sat around the table telling me the gossip that I had from lunch. Then I was bombarded with the questions of where was I at lunch. I simply brought my necklace out from my top and showed them the ring.

Amy, Pixie, Nicole and Jess screamed and Theo chose that moment to walk through the door.

"What the hell is going on in here? Sam, it's like a mad house." He said. He looked at me and smiled and I put the necklace away.  

"I'm guessing you told him then?" Matt whispered in my ear. 

"Told who what?" Amy said.  OK then, guessing not that quiet.

"Yeah, have I told who, what Matt?" I said to Matt.

"Um...Have you told Sam that he can be an idiot sometimes?" He said.

"Hey, I heard that Matt." Sam said from across the room.

"Right class, apparently I'm an idiot but lets get on with the lesson. This lesson we are practising our songs and telling me what songs you are singing. If anyone needs lyrics for there song, just let me know and I'll send two people to go and get them. Lets crack on but first does anyone need any lyrics?"

Every person in the class put their hand up. 

"Right, one person from each group, come up to the front and tell me what lyrics you want and I will send two people to a computer room to go and get them."

After someone from every group had been up, me and Alexis were told to come to the front. 

"Yes Sam?" Alexis asked. The class were allowed to call him Sam but only our class.

"Can you two please go to a computer room and print these lyrics off? I have wrote down how many you need."

"Yeah sure."  I said before taking the sheet and walked out of the room closely followed by Alexis.

We walked to C1 and found it was empty so we went in and sat down at computers next to each other. We logged on and I searched one lyric and passed the sheet to her. I found it and printed out 4 sheets for the group. I got up and got them from the printer and went and sat down again. I did the same routine twice more. 

I was just about to sit when I felt my phone vibrate.

"Hey Madi, the printers not working, can you come and help me please?" Alexis said from the other side of the room.

I walked over to her and checked the ink levels and the paper and then seeing I couldn't see anything wrong with it, I went to get the technician. I knocked on his door and someone on the other side shouted 'come in'.