Chapter 7

I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. I will try and update a lot more as it's the summer holidays but maybe not. Picture on the side of Ethan x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang signalling the end of the day. I was packing up my bag quickly as I needed to talk to Ethan. I walked off to his class with Alexis closely following.

"You will tell me soon who this person is," Alexis said, as she passed me. Ethan came out and invited me in when the last person had left and locked the door.

"Who's this person?" He asked.

"You know it's you."

"Yeah I know it is but why was Alexis talking about me?" He said as he came closer to me.

With every step he took closer to me, I stepped back one. I eventually hit the wall. He put one hand either side of my head and then grabbed my hand and pulled me into the office.

He immediately pushed me against the wall and took my face in his hands. He kissed me and fireworks shot through my body. I pulled away a tiny bit.

"She saw I was happy and she asked why and I said it was just some person because I couldn't exactly tell her that I was happy because of you, could I?" 

"You could do." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah, I know you and I know you won't want to keep this from your best friend."

"This?"

"Yes Madi, this, e.g. our relationship, the fact that we're boyfriend and girlfriend, the fact that we're a couple, an item. Whatever what you want to call it." 

"So we're girlfriend and boyfriend? But you haven't asked me."

"Fine, Madi will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will."

He pulled me into a hug and spun me around. We stopped spinning and he pulled me into a kiss.  I felt him biting my lower lip and I granted him access. His tongue explored my mouth while I explored his. A small moan escaped from both our mouths. We pulled away slowly.

"So what now babe?" He asked. I blushed at the fact he called me babe and turned away. I looked up at the clock.

"I'm going home seeing as it's 4 and school finished 45 minutes ago."

"Oh yeah, come here." He said pulling me into a hug.

He pulled away, grabbed his bag and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the classroom. We got into his car and drove to our houses. He parked in his drive and I looked over to my house to see no lights on. This meant that my mum wasn't in. 

I got my bag and got out of the car. I heard his car door shut and I heard his footsteps following me. We went in my house and we sat down on the couch. I leaned in to him and put my head on his shoulder. What do I know about this guy?

"I just realized Ethan, that I don't know anything about you."

"And Madi, I don't know anything about you either."

"Well let's have a 'get to know' session."

"OK, whats your full name?"

"Madison Grace Williams, yours?"

"Ethan Jacob Thomas, age?"

"17, yours?" 

"21, lets just say it all in one."

"I'll go first. I have 3 best friends- Lexi, Josh and Matt, my family consists of me, my mum, my nan and grandad. My dad's still alive but I barely speak to him anymore because he divorced my mum after my little sister died as he blamed her death on me. He told us that it wasn't working out anymore but we all know that it was because he had been cheating on her since before I was born. I think my sister's death was the thing that made him realise he shouldn't be hurting my mum anymore. I have two step-brothers and a step-sister, one of my step-brothers is 21 and my other step-siblings are my age. My hobbies and interests are playing the guitar, singing, hanging with friends, drawing and um....I can't think of anything else to say. Oh and I'm not single and the guy that I'm with I really like. Your go."

"I have 3 best friends - Sam, Riley and Sean, all of which you will meet very soon I hope. My family consists of me and my gran and grandad and a couple of cousins. My parents died in a car crash when I was 15 with my baby sister and brother. My hobbies are playing the guitar, drums and piano, reading, singing- I'm in band with Sam, Riley and Sean. I'm not single either and I know I'm falling in love with my girlfriend." He kissed my head and I realized what time it is.

"Shit Ethan, you better go, my mum will be home soon." 

"OK babe. I'll text you in a bit." He gave me a quick and walked out of the door. I locked the door and went upstairs and got changed and got into bed with a big smile on my face.